Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Haunted House in Youngstown Ohio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A Haunted House in Youngstown Ohio Empty
PostSubject: A Haunted House in Youngstown Ohio   A Haunted House in Youngstown Ohio Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:47 pm

I've been a "sensitive" my entire life, feeling, seeing and hearing ghosts. When my middle daughter, her partner and their baby girl moved into a house here in Youngstown, my first visit to their home was completely unnerving. At first, I ignored my feelings, putting it down to the fact the house wasn't in a good area and needed a lot of work. As my daughter was showing me the house, the presences there definitely made themselves known to me. The first floor was fine, but as we progressed up the stairs, that old familiar feeling of ghosts was overwhelming. The attic and basement were true "hot spots."

As we walked up the stairs to the attic, I could feel an almost eerie sadness. There is one large room, with 2 smaller rooms at front & back of the house. In the front room a little girl told me her name was Lucy. I could "see" where her bed was along one wall, pink blanket & all. She was very unhappy, and I got the impression that she spent a lot of time in that room being punished. Her sadness and despair literally brought me to tears. In the back bedroom was an old metal bed frame. When I touched it, nausea and revulsion filled me and I had to snatch my hand away. Something BAD happened in that bed.

When we toured the basement, there was a fruit cellar with a lock on the OUTSIDE of the door. I felt that a little boy had been locked in there as punishment. I couldn't read him enough to get his name, only that he had been confined there. Whoever the parents of these children were, they certainly were very harsh on their kids! I've had many experiences of this type, but this one hit home because my daughter and granddaughter were living there. Fortunately my daughter didn't stay there long; the negativity in that house pretty much drove them out. Even now if I drive past the house, I can feel Lucy at the window, and her presence is as strong as ever.

By: waterswitch7@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

A Haunted House in Youngstown Ohio
Page 1 of 1