Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter; Guardian Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Peter; Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Peter; Guardian Angel   Peter; Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:23 pm

When my grandmother returned from Missouri, she had quite an interesting story to tell the family. When taking a stroll thru the park, she noticed a man eating peanuts, throwing the shells on the ground and he was wearing a trench coat and a brimmed hat, so no one could see his eyes.

Later on, she had lost her purse so she told the city lost and found if they had it. They didn’t have it so she returned to the stores she had been at. Later she came back to the Lost & Found, fortunately someone had just turned it in, she asked what the person had looked like and they said he was wearing a trench coat and a brimmed hat.
She then returned to the park to thank the man, but he was gone and so were the peanut shells.
Could this be my uncle Peter, who ate peanuts all the time, and passed away two years before the incident?????

By: jlmilan@charter.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Peter; Guardian Angel
Page 1 of 1