Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saved by My Guardian Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Saved by My Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Saved by My Guardian Angel   Saved by My Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:19 am

I want to relate this story while it is clear in my head. I was going to NJ from VA to visit family last Thursday, June 16. I am alone driving my red sports car. I am in the middle lane going at least 65 mph keeping up with the traffic in front of me. I am driving with my mind on automatic because I have made this trip so many times. My mind is wandering at the moment, concentrating on the music and to seeing my friends and family again. Suddenly my eye catches a truck to my left coming into my lane and cutting me off and I knew she was going to hit me with her big truck. My little sports car suddenly moved the the right lane without me steering it.

My hands were still driving straight ahead it was as if my car was pushed over so quickly to the right lane and then back to the middle lane because if I had stayed on the right lane I could have been hit by another car coming behind on the right lane. It felt like the wheels had been elevated slightly in order to make such a quick instant move over to the far right lane and back to the center. The driver of the truck moved back to her left lane after she saw me. I had such an adrenaline rush from the fear that I was shaking for a while. I was not paying full attention to the road and yet in an instant my car got out of her way and I swear I did not turn the steering wheel, it was as if someone else did it for me and saved me from a bad car accident or even saved my life as I was in a little car and the other driver drove a truck.

I truly believe this was my guardian angel. I feel like I know my guardian angel because sometimes I hear this voice calling my name. The voice sounds almost like an echo in my head and talks very fast and he or she uses my nick name all the time. The voice sounds neither male or female. Sometimes the voice awakens me in my sleep. One time it said to me. "It's an emergency."

For instance, I cannot find something and look in vain. Then when I stop looking for it suddenly it gets presented in front of me in an obvious spot that I wonder why did I miss it there. Its usually little things that I can't prove and only I know about them. Before my trip, some things were moved in my bathroom from a high shelf and placed side by side on my bathtub mantle. I think someone is trying to show me that they are there. Only my husband and I live in our house and he says he definetly didn't move those articles. I'm not trying to prove something one way or another, it's just what I believe to have happening to me.

By: MsZinaK@msn.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
zinakane

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Saved by My Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved by My Guardian Angel   Saved by My Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:58 pm

I need to write things down because I forget the details. I still know that I have a wonderful spiritual guide in my life. I lost my iPod last week. I searched in vain in every suitcase and bag and car and possible place where I could of left it. Every morning I go to my space in the kitchen and say my healing prayers to my saints. I have some health issues that I pray for healing.

I am Type A personality and I cannot sleep when I have unsolved issues. I was going to look again in my car for my ipod for the 10th time. Early morning, before I go outside to look again, something draws me towards a kitchen drawer. I open it. There are three different types of wallets in there. My mind is on automatic. I pick one up and not even thinking. I open it up. There is my ipod. I am ecstatic. Was that a coincidence or was that my spiritual guide goofing with me again???Zina
Back to top Go down

Saved by My Guardian Angel
Page 1 of 1