Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No One Else Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

No One Else Home Empty
PostSubject: No One Else Home   No One Else Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:13 am

Hi. I enjoy reading all the ghost stories and thought I would tell mine. I am a mother of three and live on Long Island. My father passed away 15 years ago. Shortly after, I moved in with my boyfriend and got married.
Less than two years later we had a baby boy. He is thirteen now.

We moved to a new house, a small bungalow by the water with two bedrooms that are next to each other and share one wall. One morning, my husband left for work about 5:30 in the morning. I was still in bed trying to sleep. There was no one else home except for me and the baby. All of a sudden I heard a pounding on the wall, like someone was taking their fist and pounding on it. There were three knocks on the wall. I rolled over and didn’t get up. Almost instantly, the knocks were repeated, three one right after the other.

I got up and went into the other bedroom and the baby was sleeping, with a blanket over his face. I looked at him and pulled the cover down off of his face. His feet were not near the wall and I believe he was too young, only a few months old, to make loud noises like that. I went back to bed and didn’t hear the pounding on the wall again. I have no explanation for what happened but I often wonder if it was my father coming to visit his grandson. I don't know if ghosts can make noises like that but that is what happened.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or comments I can be reached at

By: mrestain@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

No One Else Home
Page 1 of 1