Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Happenings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

True Happenings Empty
PostSubject: True Happenings   True Happenings Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Hi, I just wanted to submit my story of some experiences we had in house the my daughter and I Lived in from August 2001 to February of 2002.

This house is located in Pendleton, OR. In July of 2001 we lived in a small duplex that burned down. So my daughter and I lived with my Mom for a short while then the Hospital I work for had a house that no one was living in so we were able to rent it. This house had a complete upstairs then another apartment downstairs.
When we first moved in we didn’t notice anything at all then my Dad moved in with us and lived in the downstairs apartment. The first thing that happened was in very early am’s like 4 a.m. we could hear a baby crying from somewhere in the house but the exact location could never be found.

Then my Dad who was a true skeptic of the supernatural actually admitted that he had seen a young woman in a large brimmed red hat in the downstairs.
Both my daughter and I could here people walking up and down the concrete steps that lead to the downstairs apartment. Short before Christmas that year I was laying in bed mostly asleep but aware of the house and I heard very distinct footstep coming up the back steps, walk through the kitchen, dining room, living room and into my bed room (I even heard the bags rustle at the end of my bed as they walked by. I say straight up thinking it was my Dad coming upstairs to tell me something and when I looked there was no one there. I laid back down and heard the footsteps walk back out of my room through the other two rooms and back down the stairs.

One of the most interesting things that happened was that my daughter loved to sing and she was recording herself sing on a very simple old fashioned tape recorder. She sang three songs on the first one everything was fine then on the second one it started out in her voice then all of a sudden it was a man’s voice singing the song then that song got over then it went back into her voice. This was so scary we couldn’t believe it!

Then right after the new year my Dad became very ill and was admitted to the hospital for over a month. While he was gone the haunting became even more noticeable. We would hear very loud voices coming from downstairs and the TV turn and and just blair. So I completely locked up the downstairs so no one could come or go from the any of the entrances. One night my daughter and I were watching TV and all of a sudden the TV downstairs came on so loud it was shaking the the upstairs. You could hear people walking around in circles in the kitchen and you could voices of two mean argue/talking coming from the downstairs.
We ended up having to move so I don’t know if any haunting continues there or not the house has since been sold and new people live there now and I’ve always wanted to ask them!

By: missydavis@chiwest.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

True Happenings
Page 1 of 1