Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pond Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Pond Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Pond Ghost   Pond Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:14 pm

This morning, (Sept. 11, 2001) I was out running near my home. I have to start before daylight if I want a long run and then to get to work on time. I passed by a place that I've passed many times before, but this time there was someone standing there. Actually not a someone, just a pale figure. It was near a little pond or water filled hollow with trees growing thickly on the far side.

It was standing in front of these trees. I went by it kind of fast, right away it left me with a chilly feeling. Some rational part of my mind starts in telling me that I didn't see anything, or that if I did see anything it was only a plank or something, laid against those trees. I've never seen anything there before though, and the location that it was in
would be hard to get to, only reachable by swimming or wading the pond or beating a way through those trees. Next time I think I'll approach it coming from the other direction. There will be more light then and if there is a physical object there I'll see it better. This isn't the first time I've seen something though, I'm beginning to think I'm touched or whatever.

By: mindym@wicomico.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Pond Ghost
Page 1 of 1