Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grandmas Apartment Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Grandmas Apartment Building Empty
PostSubject: Grandmas Apartment Building   Grandmas Apartment Building Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow I love this site!

Ok here's my story, when I was about 4-5 years old my mother and I went over to my great grandmas apartment, it was not a scary building or anything like that. The only thing is that it was a building that old people retire in, anyway my mom was holding me in her arms talking to my grandma and I was facing her big window that faced out to the road. at first while I was looking out the window nothing happened, but I turned my head again and there she was sitting in her rocking chair right in the middle of the road, oh my god I screamed so load my mom almost dropped me I was terrified. my mom and grandma asked me what was wrong so I told them what I saw, of course they tried to find other explanations on what I saw but I knew what I had seen and it was a little old lady in a rocking chair. You know they kept on trying to tell me it was someone sitting on their lawn in a chair but she was not on a lawn she was in the middle of the street in a rocking chair, i mean how many people do you know that just sit in a rocking chair in the middle of the road? Thank you for reading my story.

By: michelle.l.bohn.jmu1@statefarm.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Grandmas Apartment Building
Page 1 of 1