Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Haunted Apartment   Haunted Apartment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:37 pm

My boyfirend lives in a house that is very old, and has now been converted into two apartments. He occupies the top 2 floors with his roomate. Anytime anyone is alone in the apartment it always sounds like somebody is walking around in the kitchen , and getting a glass of water.

But the freakiest thing happened to us last friday night...Oct. 20th, my boyfriend and I were watching the discovery channel, and they had a family on telling the story about their house being haunted. The ghosts in their house would always set the smoke detectors off, making them beep briefly then stop. Literally 2 seconds later it cut to commercial... all of a sudden, th smoke detector in my boyfriends kitchen started bEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP 4 times , then it abruptly stopped. FREAKY! It hs not happened since, but other things have.

By: lisasal1229@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
marians

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Haunted Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Old town   Haunted Apartment Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:26 pm

My son who is now 22 years old, took me to Old Town to go on a tour at night (WHICH THEY CALLED A GHOST TOUR)for my birhtdy.
I knew he really wasn't into this thing, "as he called it" but he knew I loved it. I went through the Whaley house, earlier, but didn't pick up on anyting be it ghost or some else. So I really didn't expect anything to happen this time either. As we started the tour, we were in the back, which had a beautiful spot in the corner that I wanted to take pictures of. I was slaging behind to take the pictures of the cazbo, when a woman appeared dressed in a white gown, that went to the floor with big rose's along the bottom of her dress, carrying a large white and quite delicate fan. She smiled and then left. I then rejoined the group. Later on we were up stairs of a old resturant, when I heard the tables being moved around. The only thing was, there was no one there. I then began to hear someone crying by the old wash room, to find out later the girl dies there by taking her own life, by hangoing her self. I also heard the people talking inside the old jail house and telling us to leave, because we weren't welcome there. Finally my son started to complain about the spider webs that he had to keep sweeping off of him, the only trouble is, there were no webs. If you want a good time and are intune to the other side go to Old Town in San Diego, Ca and you will experience something. It is full of people from the other side, specially as the sun goes down and it begans to get dark. The closure to one or two in the morning you can hear them. The laughter, crying , and screaming of the other side.
Back to top Go down

Haunted Apartment
Page 1 of 1