Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting with Satan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Meeting with Satan Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Satan   Meeting with Satan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 1:49 am

I live in Wv. and one night I was with my girlfriend while she was visiting her grandfather. He was telling experiences that he has had in his life. But the one that caught my attention and still gives me chillbumps as I am writting this is the one of his brother who was about 11 years older than him, and his brother made moonshine up in the mountains. He said one night while he was home waiting for his brother to get back with the moonshine that he had made, he waited about an hour then finally he got home.

He got up to help him with the jugs and his brother said I just met Satan. He said that he was very pale in the face. He said the way it happened was he was coming back with his moonshine and he was almost home but there was a man walking beside the road with what looked like a top hat and he couldn't see behind him because he was walking in the oppisite direction that he was driving. He stopped and asked if he wanted a ride and the man just looked at him and just said "no I'm just going up here." he then said "I know you, but you don't know me, but keep up the good work for me".

I presume that he was talking about oonshining, but he said he just stood there confused and waited for him to start walking again, and when he did he could see behind the man and there were these massive logging chains attatched to his back that he was dragging up the hill, sort of like a slave. And he said that when he finally couldn't see the man anymore like something lifted off of his chest, like a burdon, but he just felt really nervous about being around the man and had a bad feeling. But thats his story, not mine, but I'm almost 100% sure its true. That old man is dead now, but I'm pretty sure I know where he is now.

By: mark_horn2003@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Meeting with Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Satan   Meeting with Satan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Very freaky story! I have heard similar stuff and often wonder if now and then the devil himself doesn´t just pop in to say "hi" now and then.
I do have to wonder if the guy did end up down there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Social Death

Social Death

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Meeting with Satan Empty
PostSubject: Satan   Meeting with Satan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:20 pm

No offense but he may of been drunk or tipsy and just imagined this under the circumstances of the meeting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting with Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Satan   Meeting with Satan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Satan
Page 1 of 1