Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saving a life, A destined meeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheryl

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Saving a life, A destined meeting Empty
PostSubject: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:32 pm

It was about five years ago when I was sleeping, awakened by something I could not identifye as a normal sound. When I rolled over to get out of bed there was a man in front of my closet door. He was dressed in the style of the fifties, rolled up dark blue jeans and a T-shirt with the sleaves rolled up. He was in a "running stance" but going nowhere. I did not move for fear he would react. Just wakeing I did not have any clear thoughts other than sheer terror and wonder. He looked over at me then with a jumping motion disapeared.This happened agin only he was standing upright and looking around as if searching for someone or that he was trying to identifye where he was. The next few days would prove to be a nightmare, for me taking a shower and seeing his face in the moisture on the shower door and in the window of the bathroom as if someone perfectly planned to draw it there. Along with a woman that was crying. Now what is strange is that I thought that this was a ghostly encounter but as I was standing in a bar with my daughter as my husband did the dj work there a man fitting this discription walked into the bar and straight up to my husband. As my mouth hit the floor along with my daughter's I realized this might be something other than a ghost. I asked my husband if he knew this man and he said that he has recently started coming to the clubs because of a breakup with his wife. As weeks went by I became more aquainted with the man and eventually asked him a few questions. One I asked him when he cut his hair, two if he believed in the supernatural. He became more curious and so I told him what I had expierenced involving him and a woman. He said in fact he was saved by my husbands karaoke shows and our realtionship, in the was of giving him hope that love and commitment does and can work. He said that he felt our meeting was meant to happen. He also said if not that he was ready and thought very strongly about juming off a bridge, he came close a couple of times but something stopped him. There you have it. Not a ghost story but still as thrilling and in my opinion very supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:30 pm

How about astral travel? I heard some people have to train that, but some can do it spontaneously. He was in very tormenting situation and that could trigger his astral search. I think, I'm not exactly an expert. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:46 am

Alice I believe that you are right, I believe that certain events can cause you to astral travel, and I also believe.... Cheryl you were meant to save this guy from doing what he was thinking about doing. Myself ...I can not Astral Travel and have been trying for years..I guess its just not my time to experience it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:58 pm

Yes, there's right time for everything. I haven't been trying seriously to AT, but I have spontaneous lucid dreams. It seems that's my "tool".
I like to hear about good things happening in our troubled world, so I thank Cheryl for her story.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm

I really liked this story. I have always been interested in ´coincidences´ such as dreaming or seeing a person and then actually meeting them later on.
I am curious about astral travel myself but have not tried it. Like Alice, I think dreams are my ˝tool˝ ( I am trying to get a story together concerning that for this site...coming soon).
Thanks for the story. It was extremely interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving a life, A destined meeting   Saving a life, A destined meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving a life, A destined meeting
Page 1 of 1