Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black VERY Black Ghost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Road Rash

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Black VERY Black Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Black VERY Black Ghost   Black VERY Black Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:17 pm

My friend and I are artist and we've been doing art work on a large house here in California , for about 2 years straight. From the first week we started on this house we noticed some strange things , for example our names being called out at random times. our Ipods shutting off , and paint buckets moving on their own as well. I grew up in a haunted house so right away I new what was going on. One particular night we had to do some gold leafing on a hall ceiling. We had applied our gold size, and had to let it set up. We had like 15 minute to kick it. I had brought a digital voice recorder with me that night so I could maybe catch some of the voices calling our names or what ever. The time is around 11:30 pm. My friend who is a skeptic about ghosts decide to walk down the long hall way toward the living room , and by the way this house is brand new and the interior lights have not be hooked up yet . So the only lights we have are our two shop lights for the ceiling we are doing, and that's plugged into an exterior source, and our flash light.
We stop in the living room passage and we're just talking about some other art work in the house , when suddenly a box moves ,like it was picked up and dropped. I got all hyped " Okay lets go " as we entered the living room ,which was very dark I was fumbling with the digital recorder. I noticed my hair on my arms was standing straight up and I had chicken skin too. My friend did to but she wasn't saying anything. She was to busy trying to figure out why someone would have painted a big black spot on the adjacent wall. We walked over to the fire place mantel and I was just about to place the recorder on it when I got a strange feeling. I turned around and standing in front of the wall across the room was a black like I've never seen that kinda black, almost velvet soft looking man standing there looking at us. I looked at my friend and I said "I see something" and that's when she realized what she was looking at too. Then it move like a cartoon fast away from us toward a sliding glass door. It stopped again. My friend acknowledged that it move and I said "ya its right by that column" it then quickly moved again around the column and through the sliding glass door. It seemed to be responding to our acknowledgment of him. When he left the room , the temperature in the whole room began to drop fast, the room atmosphere felt staticy. My friend was totally beside her self. I set up the digital recorder finally and told the ghost that if he had anything to say that this device would pick it up . We left the room totally flipped from the OOFF THE HOOK experience we had just had and realized we still had to finish our ceiling we started down the hall. Sooo for the next 3 hours we had more then our share of paranormal extravaganza . The whole house turned into what seemed like a hollywood haunted house. It was just crazy. It seemed like it was a paranormal party happening all around us and some times we were included in this party . Stuff was being pulled out of our hands in a gentle way not jerky or mean. Paint bucket's were moving, heavy foot steps, a voice that seemed to be just making a sound , so I would make the sound back, and it would respond back fast. At one point the whole house seemed to shutter, man it was just totally off the hook. We finally got our ceiling done and put our stuff away , and then made the long walk down the hall to the living room to get the recorder we got it and turned it on and it only recorded 90 second and that just sounded like some body picked it up and turned it off. That's okay though we still work in this house and we have found there are more spirits there than just the one we encountered the night . I think because we didn't freak out the whole time all this was going on the first encounter night, and we acknowledge them now, the spirits are kinda cool with us. In fact I know they're cool with us cuz when we are at the house there's alway's some sorta communication by one or the other of them. It's pretty cool I like that.
Road Rash 04/07/08
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Black VERY Black Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black VERY Black Ghost   Black VERY Black Ghost Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:29 pm

I have dabbled a bit in the art of painting and would have had a hard time keeping my hands from shaking had I experienced all you did. Truly strange stuff! Although I have never seen a shadow person myself, I have read many stories about them...to many to discount as a personĀ“s imagination. Too bad you never caught any voices on the tape. That would have been great. Good story!
Back to top Go down

Black VERY Black Ghost
Page 1 of 1