Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haunted for Years

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 3:10 am

My house has been haunted for years. I have seen so many freaky things that I don’t think anyone will believe it when I tell them so I won’t get into all of them.

This one time I walked into my house and I felt a really cold chill as soon as I walked into my dining area. As I turned the corner to where my dining room table is I heard voices talking. I did not recognize any of the voices so this made me a little nervous or maybe it was just the nervous chill in the air.

When I turned the corner I saw something that defied all logic and beliefs that I had in the past. There were three images sitting at my dining room table involved in an intense game of monopoly. They were arguing over who had the rights to Board Walk and Park Place and whether or not you go directly to jail when rolling three straight doubles. When I heard this discussion I didn’t know whether or not I should say something or run away with my tail between my legs. I decided to speak up. I said, “You definitely have to go to jail if you roll three straight doubles.” As soon as I said this the apparitions disappeared and I never saw these specific figures again.

About a year later, I came home from working a late shift and I entered my house to the same cold chill. With the memory of my past experience and the fact that the hair on the back my neck instantly stood up I knew I was in for something crazy. After checking my house for anything unusual and not finding anything I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out of the shower, I went to my room to get dressed like normal except that there was someone lying in my bed. I said, “Who are you and what do you want?” I got no answer. I got a little bit closer to get a better look and what I saw changed my life forever. It was my ex-girlfriend who was killed in a motorcycle accident about three years before this. She told me that she wanted to let me know that she was okay and not to worry about her anymore.

After she told me this she started to get out of the bed. I realized that it was the face of my long gone love but she had the body of a scorpion. I ran out of the room and shut the door. When I went back later she was gone and I never saw or heard from her again. I still am amazed by this altercation to this day.

Please do not take my stories lightheartedly. As goofy and unbelievable as they might sound I assure you that these things really happened to me and they have changed my life forever and maybe they will change yours.

By: P.Meronyck@courts.phila.gov
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:58 pm

Very strange story. I am unsure what to make of the scorpion body on your late-girlfriend. I wonder about that. As for the monopoly players, it seems even in death people argue over the most trivial things. And I thought it was three straight rolls of doubles to get OUT of jail. Guess I need to go back to the rule book.
Good story and please share more. Very interesting stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:14 pm

My personal opinion is: if our departed ones come to us in unpleasant or distorted forms, it is not them. It is some entity playing with our feelings.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:23 am

I have to agree with Alic on this one. After all, if a loved one came back to say all is well then has a scorpion body, well, that is not too comforting.
Back to top Go down
Renee

Renee

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:55 pm

I would have to agree with the last two posts with one exception. If the distorted form has a meaning for the person in question it may be a way the spirit is using to pass along a message. What may seem disturbing to one may not necessarily be to someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/auntna_na
Sponsored content

Haunted for Years Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted for Years   Haunted for Years Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted for Years
Page 1 of 1