Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mirror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatehellian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 am

Are we all looking for some adventure? Try this.......

I watched a movie once where a man wanted to find out if his two teenage kids were possessed. Once they fell asleep he went and got a mirror .... snuck into their bedroom..... held the mirror in front of them.... and looked at their face in the mirror of them sleeping. (dim lighting)

Apparently.... in the movie.... a person's soul is more noticable (with the aid of a mirror) when a person is sleeping. Any uncleansed souls will show up in the mirrored reflection of a sleeping person.

Now I will admit.... i've seen a few mirror reflections of people when they were sleeping... haven't yet seen any demons... lol... however.... I will also admit.... people sure do look a tad different in a mirror.... especially when they are asleep.
Back to top Go down
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:19 pm

I think I saw the same film years ago. I want to try it, but God knows what might show up!
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:06 pm

It could be only silly me, but I always had a little problem with mirrors. Even before I heard stories about them, I had some slightly eerie feeling around them, especially at night.
Back to top Go down
Gatehellian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Troy.... It was a movie called "Devil Dog"... a movie back around the time of the original exorcist movie. Haven't seen that movie in .... wow... maybe 20 years lol. I believe the movie starts off with the family dog being dognapped by a coven for coven sacrafice.... the next day or so the teens in the movie stop a car driving by their house giving away german shepperds. There were 9 in the litter..... the kids took 1. And so the scene for the movie was set.

Alice ...... haha Alice... if its "silly you" then its "silly many people"..... mirrors (in my opinion) has got to be one of the most unexplained physical objects on this here crazy planet. Its said that Stonehenge has alot of secrets .... lol.... oh yea.... anyone examine those mirrors lately... lol. I've seen alot of movies use mirrors as gateways (portals). Now thats interesting. I wonder how that trend became so popular?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Has anyone ever noticed that when you even just look in a mirror your looks seem to change some. Creepy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:55 pm

Creepy it is.
It also reminds me of crystal balls and similar tools, all of which probably evolved from ancient technique of staring into the calm water surface. Maybe it has something to do with hypnotizing oneself. As a young girl I experimented few times, but each time I got scared as soon as my reflection started to change.

And in my part of the world people used to cover mirrors when family member died. Legend says this is to prevent death from multiplying, but I suspect it is because relatively often people can see strange things in mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror   The Mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror
Page 1 of 1