Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Attack Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Attack   Ghost Attack Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:52 am

My name is Brenda,I was reading a story the shadowlands page called attaced by a ghost,and I decided to tell my story that is almost the same. The truth is I was shocked to read the story because the almost exact same thing happened to me. This happened this past February, my husband and I were driving to Houston Tx. We live in Brownsville Tx 6 hours away. Anyway we arrived in Houston about 1:15 am and we rented a hotel room. I remember being so tired so I practically fell asleep quickly. I don't remember what time it was but I could almost be sure not alot of time had passed since I fell asleep. I'm thinking it was 3 am.

Anyway I was asleep and I am 100 percent sure that I was asleep because I still remember what I was dreaming. As I am asleep dreaming I suddenly feel something heavy sit on top of my chest, this automatically woke me up I could hardly see anything because it was very dark, but I could feel a presence and like a shadow on top of me triying to choke me and hit me. I was very scared and could not breathe. And I'm trying to struggle with it but I can't. I tried to scream my husband's name but nothing comes out of my mouth which scares me even more. I felt my husband next to me but he could not feel that I was kicking and moving. BY this time I was very frightened so I started praying, asking GOD to help me.

As soon as I started praying I just felt a relief as if whatever was attacking me moved from top of me. I was so scared that I could not go back to sleep. I was just there so scared to open my eyes. The weird thing is I've always heard that when you feel a presence you feel vey cold, in my case I felt very hot, what I'm thinking is that what ever was there was very evil. But I'm not finished yet, the next day when my husband wakes up I tell him what happened and insist that I was dreaming, that we were tired from tha road that it was my imagination. I could not convince him it was not a dream but I did convince him to change hotels.

The hotel room number we were in was 220 where this happened to me. Well we go to another hotel about a block away and when I'm registering the girl gets ready to give me my key she gives me room # 220. Needless to say I got frightened and started crying. The girl shocked asked what was wrong I just let her know I did not want that room number. So she gave me another one but I just thought that was so weird. But to this day I am positive it was not a dream and I am terrified of sleeping alone or with the lights off. I even slept with a bible on top of my chest for a while. People actually believe me now what they tell me is that it was just a demon trying to attack me. I don't know why this happened to me, but since that day nothing else has happened to me. i was very frightened. I just thought I'd share my story with you.

By: brendajnb@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost Attack
Page 1 of 1