Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Experience in Arlington, VA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Experience in Arlington, VA Empty
PostSubject: Experience in Arlington, VA   Experience in Arlington, VA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:02 am

Hi. I've been searching around to see if I can find any other experiences like mine, but I have been unable to find another person or instance of a paranormal experience at this location. This past summer, my family and I were visiting Washington, D.C. We stayed at the Sheraton in Arlington, VA. From the top floor pool, we could see that we were only a couple blocks from the Pentagon and Arlington National Cemetary. The hotel, while a very nice hotel, is not located in the best neighborhood. I remember reading information from the hotel about being safe and being sure to lock the door.

We always leave the bathroom light on with the door cracked when we stay at hotels as we have small children and like to have some light through the night in a strange place. The first night, I was awoken by a loud hissing sound. As I looked up, I saw the image of a man's face crossing the doorway to the bathroom. At first, I thought someone had broken into our room. I firmly told my husband to get up. He told me he heard it too but that it was our son breathing loudly. I knew it wasn't and demanded him to wake up again. At this point, I realized it was not an intruder. I laid back down and heard tapping on the air conditioner unit to my right. I then smelled a distinct smell of cigar smoke. We were in a non-smoking room. It lasted several seconds, and then the smell was gone. I then went back to sleep. I truly believe I experienced a ghost in our room.
Steffanie

By: imliving4him@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Experience in Arlington, VA
Page 1 of 1