Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arlington High School Ghost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Arlington High School Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Arlington High School Ghost   Arlington High School Ghost Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:56 pm

I wrote to you once before about an experience that I had at a haunted warehouse in Grand Prairie, Texas.
I noticed that on your website on the haunted index register under the state of Texas it shows that Arlington High School is haunted. I graduated from Arlington High School in 1993, and I know that is is haunted. I will share my encounter with the ghost as follows.

On January 18, 1985 a drama student by the name of James Austin Stailey shot himself in the head with a sawed-off 410 guage shotgun in the drama room of the high school.

I had my encounter with the ghost of James Stailey one night during my senior year. I was a band student. We played at the football games every Friday night during football season. Once every year we would go to Burleson, Texas to play at the football game there. We would end up getting back to Arlington High after 1:00am. I woulld always go to my locker after football games on Friday nights to get my books in order to do my homework over the weekend. The night that I experienced the ghost was no different.

I went up to the second floor to go to my locker. It was in a hallway that was just down the hall from the drama room where James had committed suicide. I got my books out of my locker and was going to go down some back stairs in the darkened hallway that I always took to go to the band hall.

There was one light on in the hallway and the back hall that I took had the lights turned out. As I walked towards the darkness, which never bothered me before, I sensed a presence in front of me. I felt a strong feeling of dread and despair. The air was heavy. I actually spoke to the ghost and told it that i was going the other way. I turned to go the other way and felt as if the ghost were following me. I went down the stairwell by the drama room. When I got to the stairwell, I looked back and saw nothing, but felt that he was still there wanting me to leave. I walked down the stairwell as fast as I could and flew past the band hall and out to my car.

I just wanted to share my experience with this ghost with you since I was actually a student at Arlington High School.

By: hardy_128@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
johncampbels

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Arlington High School Ghost   Arlington High School Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:23 pm

Schools are spooky...at least thats what I find.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Arlington High School Ghost   Arlington High School Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:57 pm

Yes, there are many reports of haunted schools. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that children and young people are more "opened" to the unknown.
Johncampbels, do you have a story? If you do, I'm sure everyone here would like to hear (read) it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arlington High School Ghost   Arlington High School Ghost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arlington High School Ghost
Page 1 of 1