Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High School

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

High School Empty
PostSubject: High School   High School Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 am

Hey,i was looking up hauntings in houston,tx and i saw cy springs high school.I attend cy springs high school and i just wanted to verify that yes it is haunted.One time i was in the bathroom by the mens locker room and i was in there by my self cause everyone was outside doin there drills for football .this was during the summer too so no one was really in the school.and as i was there i heard the sink go off.so i looked thru the crack in the stall n saw nothin.then it went off then i heard like someone talkin to there self like they were just goin on with there business like they were in there house or somethin..it sounded like an older man.i dont think it would have been a coach..but yea it was really weird i wasnt so much scared cause i was tired from drills but it just kinda freaked me out ...no one was near i just heard the sink go on and that guy talkin....o and about that update about the audotorium bein haunted i think it might be from the old choir teacher there ...he died in an automobile accident about a block away from the school..he loved all his students he was a good man he loved the choir...they had lots of concerts there in the audotorium so i think it might b him in there but ive never experienced anything in there i go in the audotorium alot backstage to help set up the shells n risors but never really heard or seen anything all though it is pretty cold back there...but yea thanks for reading and please right back thank you!

By: legendndamaking_22@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

High School
Page 1 of 1