Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farmhouse Fright

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Farmhouse Fright Empty
PostSubject: Farmhouse Fright   Farmhouse Fright Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:04 pm

I was laying on my bed watching TV with my husband a few nights ago when I rolled over and asked "What?"

My husband gave me a strange look. He asked me who I was talking to. I told him my 15-year-old daughter had just called me mommy like she was going to ask me something. She always calls me mama or mommy. He looked at me strange again and told me my daughter had just left for the store and wouldnt be home for at least 20 minutes more. I heard her voice clear and as if she were standing right behind me.

This morning, right at 6am, I woke to my 10-year-old daughters voice calling me mama loud and clear as if she were in my room and was looking for me. I was in a dead sleep, heard that and sat right up. I noticed that there were no lights on in the main floor of the house. I went upstairs and saw her light on, called her and asked if she had just called me. She told me she hadn't. She was just climbing out of bed and even if she had called me from her bed I wouldnt have heard her from mine.

By: sawdon65@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Farmhouse Fright
Page 1 of 1