Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hertel, Wisconsin Farmhouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hertel, Wisconsin Farmhouse Empty
PostSubject: Hertel, Wisconsin Farmhouse   Hertel, Wisconsin Farmhouse Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:17 pm

We all know our family farmhouse outside of Hertel, Wisconsin was haunted. Upstairs, it was one room, my Mother’s room. As a child staying with Grandma & Grandpa, I refused to sleep in that room…feeling cold and “not alone” whenever I entered it. Later when I grew up I heard the stories…a few I remember…My Mom as a young girl would wake in the middle of the night, cold, she would find her blanket on the floor….laying flat, with no wrinkles.

Years later…in that same room, my cousin had his cowboy hat on the bedpost….and watched it lift and fly across the room. The steps going upstairs, curved, so that if you stood on the top 6 or so steps you could not see the bottom 5 steps. The door at the bottom “stuck”…so that when shut you had to push it open with your shoulder---it would scrape against the floor.

Visiting Grandma & Grandpa, in the middle of the night my Dad had to go to the “outhouse”….he was at the top of the steps and the door opened for him….When he got to the bottom---there was no one there. Anyone who has visited or lived there, has had feelings of coldness and of not being alone. After my Grandparents died, and the house was deserted, I’d go to visit and several times, the upstairs curtain would move back as I was being watched. The house has fallen into the earth now…and the owners of the property have built elsewhere on the property….Having heard none of our experiences, they have told us that they know they share that land and are not alone.

By: harrisfp@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Hertel, Wisconsin Farmhouse
Page 1 of 1