Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhode Opera House Kenosha Wisconsin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Rhode Opera House Kenosha Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Rhode Opera House Kenosha Wisconsin   Rhode Opera House Kenosha Wisconsin Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:54 pm

I volunteer at the Rhode, and all these stories have personally happened to me.There is the Lady in Blue or White, actors have seen her appear both ways. I personally saw she wearing a white blouse and blue skirt. She hangs around the dressing rooms as well as the East Auditorium. She likes to tease strong women.

There is also a choir of females singing. Which I heard during a rehearsal in December of 2003.In the costume department, what is ever up there is MEAN and most people will not go alone, or they will ask not to be bothered. You never hang out in the costume department. If you take pictures you will have 100s of orbs.

I was up there alone numerous times, and heard something brush against boxes. No one was there. It will also turn lights on and off, if you get mad at it, it will back off.You will here your name being called.

I was once dancing through the lobby and I heard someone clap.Prop department (in the basement) once saw the air "wave" you know when you see heat on a summer day. That's what it looked like, it was middle of January.
In the sub basement more orbs.

By: Laurene7694@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Rhode Opera House Kenosha Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1