Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ghosts of the living"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

"Ghosts of the living" Empty
PostSubject: "Ghosts of the living"   "Ghosts of the living" Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 pm

My account begins in 1966, Da Nang, Vietnam. i had just recieved a letter from my grandmother saying she
was concerned about my being there, and returning after my tour of duty. having read the letter i walked
outside the tent and faced in the direction of the U.S, i spoke in my mind to my grandmother that i would
return. i left Vietnam, and a few years passed. one day i was visiting my grandmother back home, she
recalled an occurance early one morning about 3 or 4am, in which she was awakened by my voice, saying to
her "i'll be back", which were the Exact Words i had spoken in my mind to her some years back in Vietnam.
sunny/ca.

By: sunnyorm@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: "Ghosts of the living"   "Ghosts of the living" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Interesting stuff! Many years ago I read about something similar to this. It said that if you face in the direction of the person you wish to communicate with and yell, they will hear you.
I tried it but the person did not hear. My brothers did and wondered what the heck I was doing ( hey, I was 12).
Thanks for the story.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: "Ghosts of the living"   "Ghosts of the living" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Troyarn, you made me laugh!
Seriously, I think it works but only in real distress, not as an experiment. Also, transfer of actual words is pretty rare to hear about, while many people (myself included) claim they received emotions or kind of knowledge from loved ones far away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ghosts of the living"   "Ghosts of the living" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ghosts of the living"
Page 1 of 1