Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Winefield Chicken Murderer is Back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Winefield Chicken Murderer is Back! Empty
PostSubject: The Winefield Chicken Murderer is Back!   The Winefield Chicken Murderer is Back! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:55 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

I got this phone call the other day from Josh Mayfield of Riverside. It’s an interesting sighting.

Josh: Paul, I heard you will be going to Los Angeles. Do you think it is possible that you and your wife Deanna can investigate an area of Riverside while you are down here?

Paul: What for?

Josh: Well, me and my buddy saw a bunch of chickens head over to our moving car and when the chickens dispersed there was a man standing there. He looked like a man from the 1930s. As we did some research, it looks like he may be the ghost of Gordon Stewart Northcott. I saw his picture on the Internet and it was the same thing that I saw in Riverside. I am almost sure it was Gordy. What is also really strange is that I brought my dog. My dog is a German Shepherd named Mogley. Mogley started acting very strangely. Then Mogley looked at me and out from his mouth came the word Gordy. Sure there was some ruffled barks in the beginning, but the word Gordy was very clear. I couldn't believe it, my dog Mogley actually said a human word!

Paul: Wow! That is absolutely weird. I wonder if Gordy possessed your dog? By the way, what street in Riverside?

Josh: Main Street.

Paul: When did this happen?

Josh: A couple of weeks ago (talked to him on October 12th).

Paul: Did the ghost pose a threat?

Josh: No, but he looked real evil like.

Paul: How do you know what you were looking at was a ghost?

Josh: Because it vanished before me and my buddy’s eyes and so did those chickens.

Paul: Who is this Gordon Stewart Northcott? Did I get the name correct?

Josh: Yes, he was known as the Wineville Chicken Murderer and he would kidnap and murder little boys. He would torture the boys on his chicken ranch. He committed all kinds of murders in Los Angeles and Riverside counties. Many people say that he used quicklime to dispose of the bodies. When the police were onto him, he fled to Canada and got nabbed in Canada. What was even more bizarre is that when I got home Mogley was acting weird again and he ran up to me and seemed like he was going to bite me. I pushed him to the side and he actually said...."you will die!"

Paul: You are telling me that your dog said "you will die!" Then it sounds like this deceased serial killer was possessing Mogley. Is Mogley back to normal again?

Josh: One particular night, Mogley jumped on my bed and he was panting, as he stood on my chest. Mogley's eyes looked like they were a bright sky blue, when in reality they are brown. I could feel Mogley's saliva drip on my chest and Mogley says in a deep human male voice..."I lust, I hate, I kill!" I screamed bloody murder and grabbed Mogley and threw him hard against the wall, he let out a loud yelp! The next day Mogley was back to normal and he seemed like he was afraid of me, because I threw him up hard against the wall. I hugged Mogley and apologized for my aggressive behavior. Since that incident I had no more problem with Mogley and he i a normal dog and no longer does he speak the English language, he speaks dog once more.

Paul: That is one incredible story. Before you called me, my wife had a vision of a talking dog. She had this vision 2 days before your phone call. The dog appeared to be a German Shepherd or maybe a wolf and it was telling her to stay away, stay away. Maybe her vision is telling her to stay away from Riverside, I don't know. If you want to talk with my wife about your experience, she can conduct a blessing in your behalf and Mogley's behalf. Her name is Deanna Jaxine Stinson, and you can find her on Facebook at Sacramento Paranormal Help. Good luck Josh! Thank you for this story and if we get down to Riverside, we will look you up.

Josh, this case sounds interesting, but I am going to be very, very busy doing a paranormal investigation at the Shrine Auditorium.
Josh: Okay, well…keep this in mind in case you come back to LA anytime soon.
Paul: Josh, I will. Let me know if you experience anything like this again or hear that anyone else has seen the Wineville Chicken Murderer. Darn! I thought I knew all of my serial killers, but this one is a new one on me.
Note: I learn later that Gordon committed his murders in 1928.

Shannon McCabe/Paul Dale Roberts Investigate the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles:
10/14/09 Wednesday: Shannon and I, drove down to Los Angeles to meet up with Two Four Productions. Two Four Productions is an entertainment production company from England. They are in the process of getting together a special called Michael Jackson: You Are Not Alone. Shannon and I, will be the ghosthunters looking for evidence that will prove that Michael Jackson is haunting this auditorium.

A little history about this Auditorium is that on January 27, 1984, Michael Jackson made a Pepsi commercial. On the 6th take, the pyrotecnics shot off earlier than expected and Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire. Many people say that this tragic incident changed Michael's life. It is now rumored that Michael Jackson haunts this Auditorium and I, Paul Dale Roberts, along with Shannon McCabe and Bobby Machesso - Psychic sought out the truth to see if Michael is really haunting this Auditorium.

Two Four Productions Crew present were: Sam Knowles - Associate Producer; Elliot Carr-Barnsley - Researcher; June Sarpong - Hostess; Jamie Harper - Make-up Artist - beautybyharper.com - Penanaw Agency; Kabin Heidtman - Producer Director; James Lloyd - Cameraman; Devin Golub - Soundmixer and more.

People Involved with the Two Four Productions present were: Dean VandenBiesen - www.lifegem.com ; Ian Halperin - Writer and more.

During the investigation, Bobby Marchesso did his channeling and pin pointed an area that he felt had the most paranormal activity. Shannon and I, proceeded with our EVP session and when I asked "Is there anyone here", we received an EVP that sounded like a small boy saying "Michael".

Dean VandenBiesen brought in an envelope containing the hair and scalp of Michael Jackson. The hair and scalp was obtained by a stagehand that was cleaning the stage and found Michael Jackson's hair and scalp. The stagehand was cleaning the stage right after Michael's hair caught on fire. With the hair and scalp and hopefully through psychometrics, we hoped that we would be able to communicate with the ghost of Michael Jackson. On this night, I have many questions. Did we make contact with Michael Jackson? Perhaps we did, perhaps we didn't, more analysis of evidence will be required.

After the filming, Shan and I, went back to our hotel called the Hollywood Inn Express. We stayed in Room 134. When Shan and I, got up we cruised down Sunset Blvd and saw the Seventh Veil (strip club) made famous by Motley Crew song: Girls, Girls, Girls! The line that Motley Crew sings is: "raising hell at the Seventh Veil". We also saw the House of Blues, Standard Hotel (where the Two Four Productions crew is staying at).

To see pictures of this investigation, stop here:
https://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac67/PaulDaleRoberts_bucket/MJInvestigation/

Shannon McCabe/Paul Dale Roberts Interview Malcolm McDowell and Kristy Swanson aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer here at this link:
http://www.ShannonMcCabe.com/Pauls_Lair_Witchapalooza.html

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net
Sacramento Press Paranormal:
http://www.sacramentopress.com/tag/paranormal
Paul on Wikipedia, click link below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dale_Roberts
www.jazmaonline.com
Paul's Lair/HPI Halloween Vampire Ball is now found at: www.shannonmccabe.com
WPRT Paranormal Radio - Content Editor
Order Now! Brad Steiger’s Real Vampires, Night Stalkers, and Creatures from the Darkside!
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1