Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NASA: Hidden Facts?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

NASA: Hidden Facts? Empty
PostSubject: NASA: Hidden Facts?   NASA: Hidden Facts? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:48 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, The HPI Esoteric Detective

Before I start talking about NASA, I want to mention this email I received.

“Hi my name is Jade. I was visiting the HOPE Columbine Library and I saw 3 entities that looked like high school kids. I think I saw 3 ghostly victims of the Columbine High School Massacre. What was even weirder is after I left, my car radio was playing My Old School by Steely Dan. This is the first time, I ever heard of this song. Was I getting some kind of message, I would like to know your thoughts on this matter?”

My answer: You may be seeing residual energy from that fateful day. Until I can fully investigate the massacre site, I cannot give you a definite answer on what you may have seen. But, I do know one thing, god bless the souls of the victims that lost their lives on that fateful day. In their honor, I will play the song that you heard, it can be heard here:

http://s0.ilike.com/play#Steely+Dan:My+Old+School:11472:s12907.11971.1238940.1.2.109%2Cstd_8d687ec817e443419a086d44db66dccd

I am still not ready to talk about NASA, right now I want to talk about the vampire craze that has swept our nation. With Vampire Diaries, True Blood and Twilight: New Moon, the vampire fascination has moved to the next level of fandom. I am seeing vampires everywhere. I can pull out a Slave Labor comic book and read about Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer. I know it sounds incredible, but our fairy tale hero has an endless supply of wooden stakes due to his lie-powered nose! When Nasolungo village becomes overrun by vampires and Gepetto is murdered by a fanger, then Pinocchio starts to kick some vampire butt! Read the review in Wizard Oct 2009 #216!

More Vampires.
I have been to New Orleans and attended the 1982 Mardi Gras. New Orleans is reputed to have everything from zombies to Voodoo shamans to vampires to ghosts and the French Quarter has the ambiance of lurking horror. Now the movie The Vampire’s Assistant adds to the fuel of New Orleans legend. Check out the review in Fangoria #288 and also read the reviews on The Box and Saw VI! Fangoria has the horror scene completely covered!

But, you know what? I am not going to try and scare you with vampire mythos, I am going to scare you with something else. Many former government employees say that NASA is hiding something from the citizens of the USA. Just ask former NASA consultant Richard C. Hoagland. Good ol’ Richard is the man who made a lot of noise about the Face on Mars. With a second swing by picture of the Face, we discovered that it was a landmark anomaly on Mars and nothing more. Or did NASA cover up the Face with a doctored photo? Hmmmm.

There are so many photographs of the Moon and of Mars that show strange surface anomalies. What is The Shard? This is an anomalous vertical lunar feature with elaborate internal geometric detail. In close proximity of The Shard we have the Tower/Cube, another strange lunar structure. When a 2nd picture was taken of the Tower/Cube, it was still there, proving that it is a real Moon object and not a captured photographic defect. I mean isn’t that the same thing we paranormal investigators do? We take a 2nd photo to validate the first photo as something that could be paranormal? Now we have a 2nd photo of the very same structure that was seen in the first photo.

There are so many anomalies on the Moon and Mars surfaces. What is the twisted paperclip type of anomaly that was taken by cameras on Apollo 10? If you think that is incredible, then what is the Castle photo, where an anomaly is suspended 9 miles above the lunar surface? How come NASA doesn’t investigate these strange anomalies? No wonder Richard C. Hoagland’s panties are in a twist. NASA ignores all of his lectures, comments and accusations.

One after another these photos come in, there is even some landscape on the Moon that looks similar to Los Angeles from the air, and the photo is tagged as ‘LA’. The Zond 3 Tower actually protrudes out from the side of the Moon. The protrusion looks exaggerated, but the protrusion exists. The Mare Crisium Spire, the Sphinx on Mars, the Glass Tunnels of Barsoom, the Datahead seen in a photograph of the Shorty Crater, the list goes on and on. The anomalies keep showing up in NASA photographs and NASA keeps ignoring the photographs or tries to explain away the anomalies as tricks of shadow and light. The Datahead actually looks like a robotic artificial head laying on the Moon’s surface. Let’s not forget to mention the heavily eroded but still remarkable symmetries of the D&M pyramid on Mars. Cydonia almost looks like the replica of the Egypt pyramid positions in Egypt or the star coordinates of the Orion belt. Is this all a coincidence or is there some type of extraterrestrial intervention that has occurred on our Moon and on Mars?

How can I trust NASA anyway, back in the 60s former Nazi SS officers worked in NASA and NASA is known to be haven for Freemasons. How can we forget how after former President Lyndon Johnson took the oath of office after the Kennedy assassination that Congressman Albert Thomas winked at him? Why would he wink at Johnson, after a traumatic change of office has just occurred? Who was Thomas? Oh yes, he was the guy who held the purse strings in Congress for NASA funding. His legacy has most likely carried on to the present time and that is why when segmented crinoids like the El Capitan Martian fossil was discovered, NASA whisked this possible fossil away and grinded it up into dust!

I really want to know what the Glass Tunnels of Barsoom are. Could extraterrestrials have used these tunnels for traveling and movement going from Point A to Point B?

President John F. Kennedy wanted an open administration. Perhaps when Kennedy wanted disclosure on possible ET artifacts and wanted to merge space exploration with Russia, it was time for Kennedy to be silenced. In one of Kennedy’s speeches regarding NASA, he mentioned ‘excessive and unwarranted concealment’ and how he needed help from the press to expose these atrocities. Is this one of the possible reasons for Kennedy’s assassination? Could Congressman Albert Thomas be behind Kennedy’s death?

There are so many unanswered questions. There is one thing I do know. There appears to be anomalies on the surface of the Moon and Mars. Can we please look into the anomalies? NASA, what are you waiting for? NASA if you know the answers, it is time for disclosure….NOW!!

ON OTHER THINGS NON-PARANORMAL:

Need a private investigator? Yes? Call my cousin Robert Crain, check out his website!
http://www.arcyinvestigations.com/

Get a Universal Pet Passport! My sister Sharon Diane Roberts invented this passport, find it here:
www.caipublishing.net

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager, Paranormal Investigator & Ghostwriter
Shannon McCabe's HPI
Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.HPIparanormal.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zE3eOK7eOk
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdlanVNTV6o
Investigation of Tyrol Lane - Stockton, CA YouTube Video by Randy Annis - Placer Paranormal. Part 2
http://www.shannonmccabe.com/home.html
Behind the Scenes: Michael Jackson: In Search of his Spirit.
Email: Pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: 916 203 7503 (for comments on this
story).

If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1