Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden History: Book Review & Other Stuff!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Hidden History: Book Review & Other Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Hidden History: Book Review & Other Stuff!   Hidden History: Book Review & Other Stuff! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 11:13 pm

Name: Hidden History
Publisher: Visible Ink
Author: Jim Willis
Price: $19.95
Contact Information:
www.visibleinkpress.com
Email: Press@RockInked.com

16587076-10158176725150641-2975996607178490757-o" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts - Paranormal Investigator - Halo Paranormal Investigations -www.cryptic916.com/
Comments:  This is ONE fascinating book!  Let's look at the back cover first.  This book has hidden truths, suppressed facts, and humanity's true origins.  Then the question is asked...."what if what we have been taught about the origins of mankind is wrong?"  I am a strong believer in the Ancient Astronaut theory.  If you look at all of the facts, it just makes sense.  This book places everything together.  In this book, you will learn the truth.  In this book, you will get some detailed information about the Big Bang theory.  Jim has exceptional knowledge about the cosmos, ancient gods, religion and the multiverse.  Jim gets into details, not only about the multiverse in whole, but he also breaks it down with the "previous universe"; "mirror universe"; "opposite universe"; etc.  You will get some insight on Zecharia Sitchin and the Coming of the Gods.  Lots of details about the Anunnaki, the Watchers, Enki or also known at Ea, the father of Marduk who engineered the slave race of humans.  Yes, this information is all here and much more!  A lot of people believe that the snake in the Garden of Eden was trying to enslave Adam and Eve by offering Eve the apple.  If you really delve into the origin story, you would realize that the serpent was merely freeing Adam and Eve by presenting them with the gift of knowledge.  You will learn much more about that in this incredible book.  Could the Great Pyramid of Giza be an energy station or power point?  Find out in this book.  This book makes you question everything you thought you knew about ancient history.  Were the pyramids built by a multitude of slaves that were throwing in their blood, sweat and tears?  Or would it be logical that perhaps it was built by a race of beings with knowledge of sophisticated technology?  This book will reveal the answers.  You will find a whole slew of information from the bible and some logical interpretations of what various verses may actually mean.  After reading this brilliantly put together book, I was completely mesmerized.  The information you will find in this book is like super glue, it really sticks and won't let go!

EMAIL FROM DONNIE BROOKE

Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 7:17 PM
To: Paul Dale Roberts
Subject: Donnie Brooke On The Weird Wacky Wonderful Podcast Show From Wales 🇬🇧 - The Shelly & Bella Show

youtu.be/IMvfAhAdTaw

Donnie Brooke On The Weird Wacky Wonderful Podcast Show - From Wales 🇬🇧. I Feel Like Something BIG In My Life Is About To Happen. I Am Not Sure What It Is. I Have Had NUMEROUS Visitations / Encounters With These "Visitors". My Very First Encounter Was In 2011. The Image I Have From 2011 Had An Additional Anomaly Within It - An Alien Grey EBE (EBEN), But I Did Not Notice It Until November Of 2019. After I Noticed That Additional Anomaly, Alot In My Life Started To Change - Having Premonitions Is One Of Them. I Have NUMEROUS Additional Images Of My Encounters / Visitations From My Interdimensional Lightship Visitors. We Can Never Understand Things Totally Unless We Experience Them, I Am In The Process Of Experiencing A Series Of Amazing Events That I Am Theorizing That Will Take Me To A Major Event In My Life Or An Amazing Awakening. I Am Still Trying To Figure All Of This Out. My Sightings / Encounters / Visitations Have Happened In The Augusta, Georgia (USA 🇺🇸) Area - The CSRA (The Central Savannah River Area). The Events We're Experienced (More Directly) In Downtown Augusta, Ga. - Richmond County & Grovetown, Ga. - Columbia County. I Have Always Said, "Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction"...This Is My Truth - I Know It's Not Fiction.

Donnie Brooke
706-339-1763
donniebrookemacon@gmail.com / donniebrooke@mail.com

Behind the Scenes
Nightmare in Antelope Season 20, Episode 4
Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures
By Paul Dale Roberts aka The Demon Warrior
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

Paranormal Assessment by Deanna
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cifi-BIyUV8&t=27s

Nightmare in Antelope
www.travelchannel.com/shows/ghost-adventures/episodes/nightmare-in-antelope

Deanna Jaxine Stinson IMDB:
www.imdb.com/name/nm8381510/

Paul Dale Roberts IMDB:
www.imdb.com/name/nm5598153/

Halo Paranormal Investigations was called out to a home in Antelope, in which a family was being tormented by a demonic force.  Arriving to the scene for a paranormal assessment was: Deanna Jaxine Stinson - Psychic Medium; Randall Johnson and Paul Dale Roberts.  We contacted Brittany B. of the Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures team and gave her the contact information to the family.  The family agreed to have Ghost Adventures investigate their home.  Brittany instructed us to go ahead and conduct a paranormal assessment of this paranormal situation.  Special Note: There was another video we took at Antelope, in which Deanna explains her psychic impressions of this home.  Somehow this video vanished from my camera.  Was the dark entity of this home responsible for the disappearance of this film footage?

When Deanna, Paul and Randall arrived, the family refused to let us into their home.  We conducted the assessment from outside of their home and all 3 of us, felt a negative presence outside of the home.  Deanna conducted a tarot card reading of the home and you can see the video above this article.

Travel Channel will be giving Halo Paranormal Investigations a SPECIAL THANKS in the credits of this segment for providing Ghost Adventures with this investigation.  Special Note:  When Deanna, Randall and I, showed up at the Antelope home, the occupants canceled the investigation at the last minute.  We were right in front of the house and I was talking to the woman occupant.  The woman occupant was trying to tell us that she was not at home, when we were out front looking through her kitchen window from a distance and could see the woman occupant going into the refrigerator.  Deanna detected domestic violence in this household and I could feel strong negative energy resonating from the house, so could Randall.
Back to top Go down

Hidden History: Book Review & Other Stuff!
Page 1 of 1