Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nine (Comic Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Nine (Comic Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: The Nine (Comic Book Review)   The Nine (Comic Book Review) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2019 12:52 am

Name: The Nine
Publisher: Morris Publishing
Penciled, Inked & Colored by Robert Babot
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, President - jazmaonline.boards.net

53671943-10211537909638055-399307606339878912-o" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Comments: The Nine is a powerful, fun, creative achievement of rising star Robert Babot.  You will witness the origin of The 9, Guardians of the Realms.  See how they are united to defend us from eternal darkness.  Robert has a great imagination and has created some fantastic characters.  This comic book is science fiction at its best.  On page 20, there is a cameo appearance of me - Paul Dale Roberts as the Demon Warrior and Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka the Opal Goddess.  I want to thank Robert for this cameo appearance and allowing us to be in The 9 Universe.  In this story learn about Shimok the last Dragon.  Brickheart is one of my favorite characters and he is truly quite powerful.  Blister with his head always on fire is quite the intriguing character.  

Now if you want to see a character that is bad axx, check out Titan as he is summoned by Zephyr - Lord of the Wind.  I think if you like the Nexus comic book, you will like Titan.  Titan reminds me of Nexus.  A character that will shake you to your core is Prince Scorch of Panzanite.  Leviathon is another unusual character and he is counted in on this magnificent battle.  Throughout this whole comic book is action upon action upon action.  It's a hard comic book to put down.  I sat here and had to read it from cover to cover and I am honored that my characters are part of this colorful and exciting part of the multiverse.  

Look out for Robert Babot, because he is coming out with part 2 real soon and Robert is a creative genius when it comes to creating a new universe of characters!
Back to top Go down

The Nine (Comic Book Review)
Page 1 of 1