Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space (Comic Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space (Comic Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space (Comic Book Review)   Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space (Comic Book Review) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:20 am

Name: Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space 1
Publisher: James Rubino Comics
Price: $3.00
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts, President – Jazma Online!
Comments: James Rubino does it again. James is a superb creator and they say that a creator has the DNA of God, because God is the greatest creator of them all. James has this DNA. James creates a world, a universe of unique characters that you can’t find anywhere else. You will meet Maduzaar Goldmyn, very intriguing and unique. Queen Alasarai – powerful lady that lets you know how she wants to rule, her attitude sort of reminds me of Game of Thrones – Mother of Dragons. Hypnotecia – yep, with her enticing hypnotic abilities, she can hook the unwary and take every dime from you. There is a great feature on a Rubino Universe Jungle Queen. It is legend that great Jungle women such as Sheena – Queen of the Jungle – Tarzan’s Jane – Rima the Jungle Girl – Jana of the Jungle – Nyoka the Jungle Girl – Fana the Jungle Girl – Zegra Jungle Empress have bowed down to the mighty Rubino Universe Jungle Queen for her prowess and jungle skills! Wait until you see her!! Watch out Charlie’s Angels we have a mighty female threesome – Meraamya – Venyubaa & Yumishira! Ever hear about the legend of the Snow Queen? Well we have her here – Maara Snokwyn! As I move along, I come across Strysta – the Tooth Fairy and from there I delve into a story about Boj Soloman – Earth Astronaut that discovers paradise, a paradise of enticing, seductive women! Yeah..stay back Earthlings, there is nothing here for you to see! That damn lucky Boj! Now I need to find this paradise somewhere out in the Rigellian Solar System! I want to meet some Angellites! Wow! You will love this universe, don’t wait any longer go to www.jamesrubino.com Do it now, before the portal closes!
Back to top Go down

Penpal Sweethearts from Outer Space (Comic Book Review)
Page 1 of 1