Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iconic #1 - The Light of God (Comic Book Review)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Iconic #1 - The Light of God (Comic Book Review) Empty
PostSubject: Iconic #1 - The Light of God (Comic Book Review)   Iconic #1 - The Light of God (Comic Book Review) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2019 10:55 pm

Name: Iconic #1 – The Light of God
Publisher: Iconic Canadian Comics
Written by: Theodore Raymond Riddle
Creator and Co-Story: Richard Vasseur
Price: $6.99
Overviewed by: Paul Dale Roberts
Comments: Richard Vasseur is a mere mortal, family kind of guy. Richard is shown raking some leaves, his niece is playing with his dog Trouble and then all of a sudden Richard is struck by a beam of light. Automatically Richard feels powerful and realizes he has become a superhero. Richard has a multitude of light powers. He is as fast as the speed of light. He can make a light shield. He can shoot off deadly beams of light from his hands and eyes. Richard realizes that when God said…”let there be light”, this was the light beam that hit him. Richard can turn back to his original self. Richard in his human persona is just a normal guy driving forklifts at the warehouse, where he works. Richard as Iconic will save the future President of the World, who is now a baby and is being threatened by Evilily. Evilily is evil because she has Satan’s blood running through her veins. The story in this comic book kept my attention. The only issue I had with this comic book is that there was a few mis-spellings, otherwise the mis-spellings did not take from the story. Beautiful cover. The story flowed smoothly.

DSCN8556" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down

Iconic #1 - The Light of God (Comic Book Review)
Page 1 of 1