Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kimberly Phillips & Crystal Sudder: Ghosthunters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Kimberly Phillips & Crystal Sudder: Ghosthunters Empty
PostSubject: Kimberly Phillips & Crystal Sudder: Ghosthunters   Kimberly Phillips & Crystal Sudder: Ghosthunters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:36 am

Interview with Kimberly Phillips and Crystal Sudder
Founders of Central Valley Paranormal Searchers
www.cvparanormalsearchers.web.officelive.com
HPI Sacramento Family Members
Interviewed by Paul Dale Roberts, Esoteric Detective
www.hpiparanormal.net

Date of Interview: April 9, 2010, Friday
Time of Interview: 1630 Hours
Interview Conducted at: It’s a Grind, 9620 Bruceville Road, Elk Grove, CA

Question: Tell us something personal about yourselves. Your hobbies, family life, schools you attended, places you traveled to, recreational activities, so the readers can get to know you better.

Kimberly: I’m a small town girl who hasn’t traveled much. I love to read and I am a huge history lover. If there’s a story behind it, I want to know about it. I love to solve mysteries. I love music and am a huge animal lover. I have no children, but I consider my dog Peanut my little girl. I’ve been fascinated by the paranormal, the strange and crypto zoology my entire life. I am also an aspiring author.

Crystal: I was born in California and raised in the Midwest. I was raised on a ranch and yes I am a coal miner’s daughter. I am a huge animal lover. I am a huge history buff. I love old towns and love meeting people. I love to listen to stories that touch upon history and adventures. I love the American Indian history as I am a descendent as well. I am also a descendent of Big Bill Thompson the mayor of Chicago during the Al Capone days. One day want to go to Chicago and see areas that my family were.

Question: If you group had a theme song, what would it be?

Answer: John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band – On the Dark Side, hear it at the link below!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgloaS4NGyM

Question: Your group plans to descend upon Sacramento and do some future investigations. What are some of the places you have scouted out and want to investigate?

Answer: We have been scouting and researching Old Sacramento. We want to investigate the tunnels, we would like to look into Fannie Annes. We had dinner there one night and felt like there may be a presence there. We have a strong desire to investigate the original Governor’s Mansion. Through our research we have discovered that the building was built on Indian Burial Ground. We have also done a scouting mission to the Broadway Cemetery. We are also finding that the American river (Paradise Beach) is strong for sightings in the area. Note: A boy that drowned at Paradise Beach is said to wander the beach late at night. We are finding that there may be more out there than Old Sacramento has to offer. We are wanting to research so much more on the surroundings in the Sacramento area. Sacramento is so large and we know that there is so much more to offer. So we will be hitting it hard and heavy.

Question: Why did you start your group?

Kimberly: Because I’ve been intrigued by the paranormal my entire life. I want to prove that there is something out there. I want to show people that there is life after death. I want to solve the mysteries of the world.

Answer: Kim and I have been interested for a very long time. I want to be able to tell my experiences so that when people ask I can tell them. I know so many people want to, but are unable to. We want to expand the horizons for others.

Question: Both of you had personal experiences, can you please explain?

Kimberly: I’ve had small experiences over the course of my life. Hearing strange noises, seeing things out of the corner of my eyes. The biggest one was a home I lived in where the lights would turn on and off by themselves, doors would open by themselves, things would move and you could hear voices at night. I also saw an apparition one time. My animals also acted strangely in this house, as if they were bothered by something there.

Crystal: I had some experiences as a child but did not say anything to my family. I had said something to my friends and they shrugged me off. So I then decided I should not say thing. Growing older I have learned that I was not alone. I recently had an experience in my home. I had surgery, one night and I was awakened by someone sitting on the bed. Then later that same evening I heard a bell ringing. When I walked into the room to see if the wind was blowing and it could have been the wind chimes there was nothing. The next evening I was awakened by something crawling into my bed and laying their arm across my shoulder. It was then I decided it was time for it to leave.

Question: Tell us about some of your investigations, how many have you been on and can you name the places and what you found?

Kimberly: As a group, we’ve been on four investigations so far. One of our investigations was in a apartment in Lodi. The occupant was bothered by the spirit there. During the investigation we had a digital recorder running. We got an evp of a voice saying “come”. Before leaving that night we walked the apartment with the occupant and said a prayer and the occupant asked the spirit to leave. She said there has been no activity since.

Answer: We went to a local cemetery. Felt a heavy presence, when we were snapping pictures I got an orb that seem to be rolling. At the same time when taking pictures we saw an anomaly in our photograph that looked blue, when looking around there is nothing to give that type of color glow. We have an evp of a disembodied voice whispering, but have not been able to make it out. The voice is inaudible.

Question: What happened on Peltier Bridge?

Kimberly: Peltier Bridge was very exciting. We arrived a little before dusk and made our way to the water. During the night we ran digital voice recorders, a camcorder and emf detector. At one point during the investigation we asked the spirits to let us know they were there. Crystal and I both heard the sound of running footsteps and had the feeling that something was coming out of the dark towards us. It caused us both to take a step back. After going over the evidence we found possible pictures of orbs, and one possible evp.

Crystal: Peltier Bridge gave me such an adrenaline rush. Kim and I were too excited to go to sleep after getting to our homes. Kim did feel someone touching her shoulder. I also had taken a couple of pictures on our way out and it showed a fog and then snapped another and there was nothing there. As Kim and I were standing there we did ask for a sign and heard someone running towards us. We are sure to go back and see if we can get more.

Question: Tomorrow you are bringing your team on an HPI investigation in Esparto? Are you ready? What equipment will you be bringing?

Answer: We are very ready to join HPI tomorrow night! We really look forward to working with such professionals. We will be bringing a night vision camera, an emf detector, digital cameras, a digital thermometer and ourselves!

Question: Tell us about your upcoming investigations, where are they at and the name of the places.

Answer: We have an investigation coming up on April 17, 2010 at 2nd Hand Rose in Lodi, CA. This is an antique store. The owner is a little skeptical but she has customers who have told her that they have seen or heard things in the store. We are planning to do more, we are sending out more letters. We are also are looking to expand our investigations with other teams that need assisting.

Question: You mentioned off-the-record that you utilize crystals in your investigations, please explain?

Answer: Yes we do. We use the crystal pendulum’s to ask questions. We will ask it to display simple answers like ‘ye’ and ‘n’, that is determined on the way the pendulum will swing. Then sometimes picking up evp’s will confirm that we are in communication with our pendulum usage.

Question: Ummm..didn’t you say you are doing Knight’s Ferry..can you elaborate on that?

Answer: We will be networking with other local groups in the area, to investigate. We do believe that there are a lot of unanswered questions and that someone may get an answer to something we may have not picked up. We are open to many ways various individuals investigate, we never discourage anyone.

Question: Kimberly, you said you had a UFO experience, pray tell.

Answer: On December 3, 1999, I was outside in the evening and looked across the street over a grape vineyard. I saw two huge orange glowing balls of fire. They were hovering very low. As I watched, they would blink out like turning off a light switch and then re-appear somewhere else. This sighting lasted for almost four hours. During the course of the sighting I witnessed airplanes and helicopters flying around the orange lights. Over the course of the next two months I witnessed these orange lights over a dozen times.

Question: Off the wall question, if you had 6 dinner guests, 3 fictional, 3 historical, who would they be?

Kimberly: My historical guests would be Jesus, Nostradamus, and a member from the Knights Templar. My fictional characters would be Kay Scarpetta, Dean Winchester, and Edward Cullen.

Crystal: My historical guests are Jesus, Sacajawea, and anyone from the Renaissance Era. My fictional characters would be Damon Salvator from Vampire Diaries, Dr. Cullen, Alice from the Twilight Series

Question: What are your favorite books, TV shows, movies?

Kimberly: My favorite books are anything by Patricia Cornwell. My favorite movies are of course the Twilight Series and my favorite TV shows are Supernatural, Destination Truth, Vampire Diaries and Ghost Hunters.

Crystal: My favorite is the Twilight Series and Favorite Shows, Supernatural, Destination Truth, Vampire Diaries and Ghost Hunters.

Question: How can someone contact you? Are you on Facebook?

Answer: We are on Facebook, on meetup.com and we have our website.

Question: Can you name your team members and their positions?

Answer: Crystal Scudder: Founder/Investigator
Kimberly Phillips: Founder/Investigator
Harold Doug Jenkins: Technician/Investigator
Beth Jenkins: Investigator/Sensitive

Question: This ends the interview, do you have any words of wisdom for the readers?

Kimberly: The best way to fool the world, is to tell the truth.

Crystal: Don’t be discouraged, We are hear to learn.

END OF INTERVIEW

BELOW YOU WILL FIND HPI NEWS, EVENTS & UPDATES:

Besides the fact that I am a Fortean Investigator, I am also the President of Jazma Online! (A comic book/entertainment website), so I have to recommend two very cool comic book movies, make sure to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_K6y8ihyi8
The Losers by DC/Vertigo Comics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKjycnhKxY4
Kickass - Movie Trailer

As the Demon Warrior, I have asked Captain William Storm, Sarge Clay, Gunner Mackey, Johnny Cloud of the Losers and Kick-Ass, Red Mist, Hit-Girl and Damon MacReady/Big Daddy of Kick-Ass what they thought about my interview with Kimberly Phillips and Crystal Sudder and in unison these heroes think that Kimberly and Crystal rock and want to see the results of some of their paranormal investigations! Plus, they said to make sure to see their upcoming movies!

The Abby Singh Story: Fiji Islands:
Abby tells me that when she was a young girl, she will never forget the time she was on a boat with her father and as they came near the shore, she saw a full body apparition of a man in white, wearing a shroud. As she watched this man, he dissipated into nothingness. It’s a paranormal experience she will never forget. She goes on to tell me that while living in a home in Sacramento, it was very haunted. Kitchen cabinets would open and close, she would hear running footsteps down the hallway. She would feel a gust of wind come out of nowhere and curtains moving on their own accord. She is now living in another home in Sacramento and there is no activity.

Haunted America Tours makes claim that an orb is deceased WWE Wrestler Eddie Guerrero. Come on..really?? Your kidding right? See what they are talking about here:
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosts/WWEGHOSTS.php

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
www.hpiparanormal.net - NEWEST VIDEOS AT HPI WEBSITE!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orDbRcLwDX4
UFO Investigation at Seaside YouTube Video by Bryan Coleman
pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Kimberly Phillips & Crystal Sudder: Ghosthunters
Page 1 of 1