Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kimberly Vital, Artist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Kimberly Vital, Artist Empty
PostSubject: Kimberly Vital, Artist   Kimberly Vital, Artist Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 am

Interview with Kimberly Vital, Artist
Interviewed By Deanna Jaxine Stinson, HPI Co-Owner/Journalist
HPI (Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence) International
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
Paranormal Hotline: (916) 203-7503 - 4 Advice & Investigations
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net

Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
http://hegelianismparanormalintelligence.com/

Interview Date: June 7, 2014, Saturday
Interview Time: 10:30am
Present: Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective

Question: Before we get into this interview, please tell the readers something about yourself. Your family life, your recreational activities, your hobbies? Maybe schools you went to, books you like, TV shows you like, movies you like. How about telling us about your travels?

Answer: My recreational activities include belly dancing, participating in events with the Society for Creative Anachronisms (SCA) and Karaoke, my hobbies include repurposing materials and growing edible gardens, I help other people with their gardens when I can. I went to Elk Grove High, Consumes River College and Grand Canyon University My favorite books include several different genre, Marlins Legacy, a romance, Star Wars, Earth Science, a text book, Pokey little puppy, a kids book, there’s a long list of great books. I love books that really have something to say, not just a story but a concept to learn from, something you can read repetitively and see a different thing you didn’t notice before. My favorite TV shows are Star Trek, Friends, How do they Do That, and Boy Meets World. My favorite movies, anything with Robin Williams or Adam Sandler, I love 50 first Dates, it’s the perfect relationship movie and life philosophy, every day is a new day falling in love every day with the same person sounds like the life for me. I have traveled up and down California living mostly around the Sacramento area and briefly in Nevada in the Reno area. I have lived in a home in a mobile home, in apartments, in my car, and in a tent (not in that order) each has its own story I might tell someday. I have not lived outside of California any further than Sparks NV. I dream of traveling to every state and someday traveling the world. I have family in many countries. I’d like to meet them in their country.

Question: What inspired you to become an artist? When did you first start painting?

Answer: The world inspires me to make art, capturing a feeling or experience, an expression a look. My Grandparents inspired me to share my art with the rest of the world. When my Grandfather died I realized my life needs to change I have put off my dreams too long and he never saw me sell my art like he wanted me to, so I got a business license and started painting again after about a decade of not picking up a brush, my soul had a lot to say.

Question: What are some of the things you love to paint?

Answer: I love to paint memories and feelings I get. I can be at a park on a clear hot day and when I paint snow peaked mountains I feel cooler. I paint dragons that remind me of different people in my life and ones that inspire me to be a better person. My paintings come strait from the soul and I think that’s why people get strong feelings when they look at them.

Question: Are you a self-taught artist or did you learn from someone else?

Answer: I had art classes here and there through out school and college but I was drawing and painting before a could write. My father saved a picture I drew when I was 4 it was a monster I kept drawing after I got ran over. He gave it to me when I turned 18. It’s the same monster I still see in my nightmares and have occasionally drawn throughout college. I was surprised it looked the same then as it does now when I draw it. Some art comes from developing the skills through learning and other art comes from a deeper place within you.

Question: You are very spiritual in nature. Does this inspire your artwork?

Answer: My spirituality strongly inspires my artwork. When a soul speaks to me, I hear it in feelings, in meaning, and sometimes don’t understand the message until the picture is complete.

Artwork by Crystal Rosales:

Question: What are your spiritual philosophies?

Answer: I am Wicca, solitary practitioner. My life philosophy is love. Make sure all of your choices and actions are driven by love. I believe that intention is the most important thing to think about when thinking of other people and myself. Directing energies in a loving way insures that I am putting out as much positive energy as possible. While this used to leave me feeling a bit low, I am now seeing some of that positive energy bouncing back into my life. If everyone made choices based on love we would have a very beautiful world. Love surpasses religious barriers, and any differences people have. If we can accept each others differences with love, we can find a way to get along without trying to make each other conform to our own ideals.

Question: Who is the artist that is your inspiration?

Answer: Leonardo DeVinci and Monet is my greatest inspiration and the artist that did “Girl in a Blue Hat” I have a print of this painting that my father gave me years ago and I have taken it with me everywhere.

Question: I hear your son is an artist? Did he learn from you?

Answer: Maybe it’s inherited. I have given him a few lessons; his teachers at school have inspired him to create some awesome things. He always surprises me with the beauty of his creations and his lack of care if it gets messed up. He’s ok with temporary art. When a cup of juice spilled by a younger child, on a painting he spent hours doing he said, “that’s ok it happens.” I learn from him I think more than he learns from me. My daughter creates art to, but she likes pen or pencil sketches and is working on a story line for the characters she has created.

Question: How can people find your artwork? How can they contact you?

Answer: My email is vital.k.paintings@gmail.com I can be found on Deviant Art, Artist Rising, eBay, and as soon as it’s completed my web site, vitalkpaintings.com

Question: Thank you for this fantastic interview, now to the fun questions. If you had 6 dinner guests, 3 fictional and 3 historical, who would they be?

Answer: Speedy Gonzales, although he probably wouldn’t stay long, Bat Man, and Keely from one of my favorite books, Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Gandhi, and Sacagawea

Question: If you were stranded on an island and can bring 3 things with you, what 3 things would you bring?

Answer: A big pot for cooking, a hunting knife, and rope.

Question: Again, thank you for the interview! Do you have any words of wisdom for your readers?

Answer: Live your life with love in your heart and reality in your eyes, speak the truth and live with intention, knowing that everything you do affects the world around you.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

FAMILY BAPTISMS!
June 7, 2014, Saturday: Deanna Jaxine Stinson and I went to the town of Galt to baptize Terri Guerrero Rosales' family. Deanna is a baptizer-in-training and after I did the initial baptism on Terri's 2 daughters and 2 sons, I had Deanna practice full submersion baptisms and sprinkle baptisms. One daughter and one son received full submersion in the bathtub after the water was blessed and one son and one daughter received sprinkle type of baptism. When I got home, I also gave a full submersion baptism to Deanna. I also blessed Terri's home. The full submersion baptism in water is done the Baptist way. The blessing of the home is done the Roman Catholic style.

See Deanna interview Artist Crystal Rosales here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qb-XNDWo0M&feature=youtu.be

DESTRUCTIVE SPIRITS/CLEANSING - CANCELED!
June 21, 2014, Saturday / Time to be there: 7PM.
MEETING SPOT: Santa Cruz, CA Contact Person: Paul // EXTREME ACTIVITY, OCCUPANTS WANT CLEANSING. HISTORY OF HOUSE: Dr. Victor Ohta, a prominent Santa Cruz County ophthalmologist; his wife, two sons and his secretary were slain at the family residence in Soquel. John Linley Frazier of Soquel was arrested 4 days later. There was a grand jury indictment Oct. 28, 1970. The trial started Oct. 18, 1971 and Frazier was convicted Nov. 29, 1971 for the murder of five persons. He was declared legally sane and sentenced to die in San Quentin's gas chamber. California abolished the death penalty in 1972, automatically commuting the sentence to life imprisonment.
Santa Cruz is known for their serial killers, such as Edmund Emil Kemper III, Herbert Mullin, John Linley Frazier. We will be investigating the home of the former victims of John Linley Frazier.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Esoteric Detective
aka The Demon Warrior
Hegelianism Paranormal Intelligence (International)
http://hegelianismparanormalintelligence.com/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/HPIinternational/
TEARDROPSOFANANGEL SUPPORTS HPI!
http://teardropsofanangel.com/
GET HPI UNIFORMS HERE: http://hpii.spreadshirt.com/
MAXAMMYSTERIES - ALL HPI VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/user/maxammysteries
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/ for HPI Stories!
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Paranormal Cellular Hotline: For Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
Back to top Go down

Kimberly Vital, Artist
Page 1 of 1