Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Strangeness in Citrus Heights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

High Strangeness in Citrus Heights Empty
PostSubject: High Strangeness in Citrus Heights   High Strangeness in Citrus Heights Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

I have to give this article a theme song. Since most of my investigators are women and since they are from California.
The theme song for this article is: California Girls by Katy Perry feat Snoop Dogg, hear the song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_hLBY1bVQ

Now that I am pumped up with my Monster energy drink and a good song while I was driving to the residence in question..let's get on with the story.

JUST IN! OUR HPI RESEARCHER LAURIE RUTLEDGE SAYS THIS:
Laurie Mztaken commented on your link:

"Paul, just read about the vinegar scent. It was commonly used to tenderize rougher cuts of meat, especially back in the olden days.

Wondering if there was a Russian connection?

If is still used, especially among the eastern Europeans. When I ate at my Russian relatives as a child, the meat was soaked for hours, even had a slight vinegar taste to it. And sometimes they use vinegar wine. Anyway, it is strong stuff, more acidic, stronger kick to it than most are used to.

Now read the article and you will see how (vinegar) comes to play!

This full report was given to Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe - Owner of HPI via cell phone and Facebook. Shannon just did her very own investigation in San Diego and I am anxious to see the full report!

June 19, 2010, Saturday: Citrus Heights has a lot of history. This is not my first time investigating this area. At one time there was a Japanese Internment Camp in this area. HPI London Researcher Laurie Rutledge discovered that Douglas Al Wood owned some estate in this area. Douglas was called ‘Allen’ by his friends. There are possibly 3 entities in this home and one of the entities is possibly named Allen. It appears that Allen owned property here during the 1920s. Could it be Douglas Al Wood’s ghost at this home along with 2 other entities? Laurie also discovered that the house is 40 years old. Citrus Heights started as 11 square leagues of land owned by John Sutter. The Con Cow (Maidu) and Miwok Indians roamed this land. Prehistoric sites that go back 4000 years have been discovered here. The Sylvan (Russian) cemetery plots have been scattered throughout this area and homes were rumored to have been built over these plots. So there are many reasons why this home could be haunted.

To see pictures of this investigation, stop by here (more to come in future articles!)
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/OutlookCitrusHeights/?previewTheme=203&track=addtheme&previewCancelUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fs970.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae185%2FPaulDaleRoberts55%2FOutlookCitrusHeights%2F%3Faction%3Dthemeadd

HPI Investigators present are: Chantal Apodaca – Lead Investigator/Case Manager, Note: Chantal is credited for getting this investigation together! Crystal Scudder/Lead Investigator and Kim Phillips of CVParanormal Searchers; Jen & Steve Roland, Michelle Fontana, Nicole Fontana, Angel Kesti, Geoff Foley and Matthew Clark of Waterline Entertainment, John Shue/YouTube Videographer, Chantell Bender of Waterline Entertainment, John Bender of Waterline Entertainment, Shirley Hasselbrink/Psychic, Helen Henkel, Patty Short, Alethia F. Poso, Carmela Roman, Donna Jackson/Lead Investigator and Connie Brenner of EnVision, Tiffany Gonzales, Walter Recinos, Beatrice Esquivel.

Now let me introduce the occupants, Steve and Jen Roland. Jen is a massage therapist with Smooth Moto – www.smoothmoto.com Email: jroland@smoothmoto.com - Jen is going to explain the activity in her home, in her own words: There are lots of foot steps heard and shuffling is also heard in the hall way, living room, and in the kitchen. Sometimes we can actually feel vibrations from the foot steps and my shot glass collection on the counter in the kitchen will rattle. We hear voices through out the house and even the sound of children playing in the back yard at times. There are lots of shadows seen through out the house as well. We’ve seen shadow figures sitting in the chairs in the living room, standing in the door way to our daughter’s room, in our bedroom, etc. Also, we have had things go missing and then show up months later in places that we have already looked. We hear the sound of the bathroom door opening and closing when we are in the shower and that is sometimes followed by a shadow figure on the other side of the shower curtain. We’ve heard the sound of the front door unlocking and opening and the sound of keys being put into the lock and hearing it unlocking. Also I have heard the sound of keys jingling. There is also the feeling of being watched and I hear someone following me. We get the feeling we’re not alone a lot. I’ve seen a little girl in the back yard from the kitchen window above the sink. Our daughter has said something about a man being in her room before. Also, our daughter has claimed to see a “monkey” in her room and at her window.

Equipment being used: K2 meters, EMF readers, digital audio recorders, video cameras, cameras with telescopic lens, 3 walkie talkies. Team Leaders all have one walkie talkie.

We are conducting 3 investigative sessions. Each investigative session is for 45 minutes. After each investigative session we have evidence briefings. To finalize everything, we will conduct a debriefing. No cleansing is necessary because the occupants only want validation and the entities seem benevolent.

FIRST EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Multiple orbs have been captured on photographs. Unusual pink orb captured in the front yard. Note: Orbs do not prove paranormal activity. No EVPs captured. Three investigators have personal experiences, they receive temple lobe area headaches.

SECOND EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
More orb photos taken. No EVPs. Designer orb photo enhanced and it looks like a woman in 1800 garb holding a baby. Pink orb enhanced and enlarged and what appears to be a smiling face inside the orb.

THIRD EVIDENCE BRIEFING:
Strange faces seen in photos. Strange shadows appearing in photos. Strange light anomalies shooting out from the TV monitor, I try to duplicate the light anomalies by moving my camera and I cannot duplicate the effect.

SEANCE EVIDENCE:
Shadowy heads peeking around corners seen by investigators. Shadow creature seen darting down the hallway. I even saw a head popping out from the kitchen wall. Now did the investigators and I experience tricks to the eyes during these late hours because of fatigue and exhaustion? I can't give you an answer on that. I can tell you that we did get two EVPs, possibly 3 more. One says 'here' and another one says 'two' and something inaudible when Shirley asks how many people died in the car. Shirley, our psychic was picking up the name Roland and a car accident. NOTE: The occupants last name is Roland. All of my investigators during the seance heard with their own ears, the number THREE. I heard an electronic voice from behind me. I heard this with my ears. There were slight tappings on the wall, when I asked for the entity to tap on the wall. Jen (occupant) felt chills and cold spots. Some investigators smelled vinegar and then the smell dissipated. Ghost Radar got some unusual answers. Ghost Radar even indicated that I was the leader.

CONCLUSION:
I do believe something abnormal is happening at this home. EVPs that I can't explain, shows something out of the norm. People hearing voices with their own ears. Paranormal? I shake my head in bewilderment, I can't explain some of the activity that we experienced at this home.

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES!

My Thoughts on the Night Glider Story
The Night Glider story is an interesting one. A man transforming from human to a bat. I try and theorize how one can be a shapeshifter, to go from our human body and transform into an animal. Could it be that somehow certain people have DNA molecules that interact with our own reality and on the atomic level interacts with another reality? In one reality we are humans and in an alternate reality, our molecules on the atomic level change and we discover we are now an animal, such as a bear, wolf or even a bat. Ancient gifts from our ancient gods were once bestowed upon certain individuals. Perhaps their ancestors served a purpose of transforming from human to bat and certain selected humans in our present time carry this unique DNA that contains the properties of transforming from human to bat. The DNA that these unique humans possess place them from our reality into another reality, a reality that their ancestors are too familiar with. When transforming into a bat, they were sent on a special mission in that alternate reality, that mission could possibly be reconnaissance, since the shapeshifter has the power of flight in the persona of the bat. Energy cannot be destroyed, but it can be altered, so on the sub-atomic level, on the quantum level our own bodies are pure energy and changing from a human to a werewolf should not be any kind of problem at all. Of course these are my thoughts, my theories. I just think that if there are stories, legends and myths of normal human beings transforming into animals, there must be some kind of foundation of truth to all of these stories. Here is the link to the story (The Night Glider): http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1930 /Paul Dale Roberts.

Charlene Kay Stockert Velasquez Movies Review!
June 18, 2010, Friday: Charlene and I - were invited to Century Stadium 14 - 1590 Ethan Way to review two movies - Russell Crowe in Robin Hood and The A Team. After munching on some popcorn & sipping down a Coke, we both agreed that these movies were spectacular. The legend of The A Team lives on. The A-Team are Army Rangers and I love their teamwork, camaraderie throughout this movie. Even though their stunts were unbelievable, the movie was just plain enjoyable to watch. No one knows the true story of Robin Hood, but I love how the legend of Robin Hood keeps growing. In this movie, Robin Hood leads the English into victory over the French. I thought Robin Hood just robbed from the rich and gave to the poor? In this movie, Robin Hood does some astonishing deeds that even amazes the king! Great movie, great fighting scenes! Special Note: When I was in the Army's OPFOR (Opposing Forces) - I had the honor and privilege to teach Army Ranger's the Soviet Threat. Paul Dale Roberts.

HPI Researcher Laurie Rutledge discovers information about the resident homes we are investigating and you can find that information here:
http://forums.jazmaonline.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1906

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
Baycon 2010 - Shannon & Paul on the Panel Part 1:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/17/
Baycon 2010 - Part 2
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/16/
Shannon McCabe/Paul Dale Roberts Paranormal Speaking Engagement at the Elk Grove Library:
http://www.viddler.com/explore/ParanormalView/videos/1/
HPI's Catlike Demon of Vacaville (Video)
http://www.viddler.com/explore/HPI_Shannon/videos/14/
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Chatterbrew!
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1