Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento Safe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento Safe Empty
PostSubject: DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento Safe   DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento Safe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:43 am

DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento SafeAn Interview with a Sacramento Former Drug Addict Named Bo-Hop

Paul: Bo-Hop, how long were you addicted to drugs?

Bo-Hop: Too long man, as long as I can remember. I guess I was 12 when I started smoking pot. As I grew older, I got into everything, downers, uppers, Cocaine, crack cocaine.

Paul: How old are you now?

Bo-Hop: 52 years old.

Paul: How long have you stayed straight?

Bo-Hop: 3 years now, it’s been a long hard road, but going to prison helped me on my road towards rehabilitation. If I had stayed on drugs, I would be dead now.

Paul: Do you have any bitterness towards the police?

Bo-Hop: No way man, if it weren’t for the police, I would be dead now, I was falling into a dark pit and I didn’t know how to get out. I am grateful to the local police, I am grateful to the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement). DEA and ICE have worked with the Elk Grove Police Department in eliminating the large operation of indoor marijuana growing in the Elk Grove area, that took them to the bay area to stop this operation. I don’t do pot anymore, but I feel pot should be legalized. I believe alcohol is a lot worse than pot. But, what I know is a lot of the money they were making goes towards gangs and I am sick of the gang violence.

Paul: I did some research on that operation and with indoor grows they would have a ton of marijuana that had a street value of ten million. Would you agree that would be a close assessment of their gain?

Bo-Hop: I would say that sounds about correct, what I clap about with the DEA is that in 2005 they brought down a drug distributing organization that was distributing ecstasy, crack cocaine and meth (methamphetamine). None of that ----- is good. Drug dealers don’t give a ---- about the user, they are out to make the deniro. Everything is about bringing in the cash, if I am laying in the street dead, they can give a -----. I hope the local 5-0 and the Feds find more of these hard drugs and stop the flow.

Paul: I hear you want to give back to society, how do you plan to do that?

Bo-Hop: Dog the Bounty Hunter, that is a man I have admiration for. He is a felon, but he has turned his life around and became a crime fighter. I know I can’t ever be a police man, because of my record, but I have been going to the gym, working out. When I get myself in top condition, I want to do some bounty hunting, I want to follow my main man’s footsteps. I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak out. I have a record, but I shouldn’t be marked for life. Some of us can be rehabilitated, some of us can’t. Convicts that want help and ask for help, should be helped. I was given another chance in life and I thank God and I thank 5-0 on the local level and on the Federal level. Society needs to place the attention on the kids, keep them busy, keep them off the street and away from thug life. Thug life can lead you down the path in two directions. One direction is prison, the other direction is death. Peace out my brother.

Special Note: While I was waiting for a friend at the Naked Lounge -1500 Q Street, I struck up a conversation with Bo-Hop. What caught my attention about Bo-Hop is that he had a lightning bolt tattooed on his neck, fedora hat and long trench coat. He is 6' 4", I can see this guy becoming a successful bounty hunter. I wish him luck.

HPI UPDATES BELOW! LATEST NEWS, UPDATES, GOSSIP!
Shannon 'Ms. Macabre' McCabe and Paul Dale Roberts are co-authoring a book called 'HPI Chronicles'. The book compiles articles on UFOs, Ghost Hunts, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, etc. Foreword will be from legendary paranormal author Brad Steiger. There were 4 editors for this book. They are: Julie Matta - Senior Lead Editor; Angel Wolpert - Editor; Donna Jackson - Editor and Teresa Williams - Editor. Donna & Teresa are not featured in this article, but will be featured in a future article. For right now, let's find out about Angel and Julie, read below:

Angel Wolpert, HPI Paranormal Investigator; Editor
I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA and attended Highlands High School in North Highlands, CA and married at 19 and lived in Lawton, OK while my husband was stationed at Fort Sill in the army. I have 2 sons, TC and Alex, ages 26 and 24. I divorced after 12 years after moving back to California. I have always had an interest in television and comedic acting and my childhood dream was to be on Saturday Night Live but I only made it as far as filming a car commercial for the now defunct Love Chevrolet in Folsom, CA when I was 18.

I did some plus size modeling from 1999 to 2006 and now sing for the Sacramento based rock/punk band Bypassing Oblivion and worked with other local bands in booking and promotions. I also do band management and graphic design as well as band photography. Pretty much everything I do is music related. I wrote and performed a song called Big Girls Rock that is gaining recognition in the BBW community and will soon be featured on Bypassing Oblivion’s new CD due out in 2011. I have a huge interest in the paranormal and spirituality which brought me to HPI when I met Paul.

To see more pictures of Julie and Angel, stop by here:
https://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae185/PaulDaleRoberts55/JulieAngelCrescentClub1292010/

Julie Matta, HPI Paranormal Investigator; Senior Lead Editor
My love of literature and the editing process began at a very young age. I was fortunate enough to be able to read by the time I was four years old (my parents still can’t figure out how this happened) and as such my passion for reading and writing started very early. I grew up an FBI brat and lived in a number of states throughout my childhood. I spent my high school years on Guam and was blessed to be able to travel extensively during this time with my father. I was able to backpack “around the world” and as such have spent many weeks traveling throughout Asia. However, it wasn’t until I arrived in Europe that I suddenly realized what I wanted to do after high school.

Having read many classic literary texts by the time I had reached Europe, I was delighted to be able to actually set foot on the soil which set the scenes for so many of these works. I explored much of Europe with my father and decided then and there that I would be an English major.

After high school I was accepted at California State University, Sacramento and have resided in this area ever since. I have been fortunate enough to spend my spare time writing poetry and working on my Master’s Degree, which is a work in process.

I am currently occupied as an Office Manager for my husband’s law firm, which has enabled me to employ my writing and editing skills. My other endeavors and hobbies include paranormal investigations, bodybuilding and editing and writing.

SHOUT OUTS!
Trish 'Eirean' O'Conner!

MESSAGE FROM SAMUEL SANTHOSH FROM INDIA/HPI FAN:
Dear Paul:
i am samuel santhosh from India, i am pleased to see your wrirteup regarding sumerian language infos and Bible, i am glad that christians ve started to study the bible rather than believing it, we all are acountable to God for whatever we believe and do,
i would like to know more about these things and please educate me about God not on Bilble only thanks and regards samuel
Samuel Santhosh
Asst Lecturer
IHM Bangalore
+91924284571, +919884498179
Zamuyal@gmail.com

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's HPI (Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International)
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/
http://www.lorenasangels.com/paranormal-invest-articles/
Lorena's Angel's Cards by Diana Lorena Valencia Riomana
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

DEA and ICE Keep Sacramento Safe
Page 1 of 1