Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Israeli Mossad & Interpol UFO Report: South Africa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Israeli Mossad & Interpol UFO Report: South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Israeli Mossad & Interpol UFO Report: South Africa   Israeli Mossad & Interpol UFO Report: South Africa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 am

By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager

Did Aliquis of Israeli Mossad and Hospes of Interpol Witness UFO in South Africa? Is Aliquis with the Israeli Mossad and is Hospes with Interpol? You decide.

Note: Israeli Mossad is aka The Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations and Interpol is aka International Criminal Police Organization. Could Aliquis and Hospes belong to these two groups and were they on assignment in South Africa for these organizations? Read on:

At 10pm January 1, 2011, I may have received a phone call from operatives of the Israeli Mossad and Interpol, but of course again, it could have been a prank international call. I report it as it comes to me. Here is that report:

Paul: Hello?

Aliquis: (Speaker Phone) Hello Paul, we just had a UFO sighting that was kind of unusual and want to make a report. (Accent).

Paul: Sure, go ahead. What is your name?

Aliquis: Call me Aliquis, my partner here is Hospes.

Paul: What are your full names? Where are you calling from, this is a very unusual number?

Hospes: No full names please ( British accent?). We are here at Annadale, South Africa and we see something unusual. We can’t explain it. Do you take UFO reports?

Paul: Yes, HPI takes UFO reports, how did you find me?

Aliquis: We read your UFO stories on Internet, you are easy access to reach. This morning at 8am we see two UFOs. One UFO chase other UFO and shoot beam at UFO. UFO keeps beam on other UFO and moves it along and up into the clouds. The clouds parted and we could see the blue sky.

Paul: It is 10pm here and it’s still Jan 1st, it must be Jan 2nd over there, correct?

Hospice: Yes, correct.

Paul: So, you are saying the other UFO shot out a trajectory beam at the other UFO and it appeared it was towing the other UFO with a beam?

Hospice: Yes.

Paul: What kind of work do you two do and do you live in South Africa?

Aliquis: No, I am from Israel and my friend is from England. We are on assignment here in South Africa.

Paul: What kind of assignment?

Aliquis: I cannot comment on that.

Paul: What are the weather conditions? I have to ask you what kind of work do you do, for establishment of your character for this report?

Hospes: Aliquis is an Intelligence Analyst and I work in a Criminal Analysis Department. Some rain, partly cloudy at times, some thunder and saw some lightning.

Paul: Hospes, sounds like he is from England and if he works for a Criminal Analysis Department, then most likely he works for Interpol?

Hospes: I cannot disclose that. Have there been any other sightings in South Africa?

Paul: Yes, South Africa is sometimes a hotbed of UFO activity. I believe in 1965 some constables saw a UFO land in South Africa and 1974 2 men were abducted by a UFO. Many sightings take place in South Africa. Did you see any lights on the UFOs and what were the shape?

Hospes: Disc shaped and they were both pulsating red, we were maybe 10 miles from the UFOs when we saw them.

Paul: Did they change color?

Hospes: No.

Paul: Was there any sound emitting from the crafts?

Hospes: No.

Paul: Were there any aircraft nearby?

Hospes: Not that we can see.

Paul: Were you two the only ones that saw it?

Hospes: From what we can tell, yes.

Paul: Do you think there was some kind of misidentification, perhaps these were conventional aircraft and what you saw was a light emitting from one plane to another and the other plane followed the other plane into the clouds?

Aliquis: No, we are experienced observers, we know what aircraft look like, we make no mistakes and my organization has not made any mistake, only when we didn’t capture Mengele.

Paul: What? Mengele? The former German SS Officer that was on the run, the Angel of Death? Israeli Mossad was after Mengele, are you Mossad?

Aliquis: (Laughing) Paul…you are a funny man, even if I was, I would not be able to disclose that.

Paul: Okay, I think I have everything for my report. If you think of anything else or come across any other witnesses, please contact me again.

Aliquis: We will.

Personal Note from Paul:
I do believe that Aliquis and Hospes saw something in South Africa, something that they will never forget. Many prestigious men and women of all walks of life have seen UFOs. Here are some quick case examples. Major General Wilfried De Brouwer, a very distinguished Belgium military officer has reported sightings of UFOs. As of November 29, 1989 a total of 143 UFOs have been reported in Belgium alone. Federal police at Lake Gileppe witnessed a UFO shoot out 2 red light beams with a red ball at the spearhead of both beams, in the horizontal plane.

Neil Daniels a United Airlines pilot Captain for 35 years with 30,000 flying hours under his belt and holds the distinguished flying. Neil in 1977 saw a UFO with his co-pilot and flight engineer. They observed a perfect round brilliant light at their wing tip, only a mere 1000 yards away from their United DC-10 that was enroute to Boston Logan from San Francisco.

With credible witnesses like this, I scoff at the critics. These men know what conventional aircraft look like. When they say they saw a UFO, I have a strong tendency to believe them. When I hear someone faced with witnesses like this and say they are skeptical, I say SHUT UP and listen! Okay let's move on.

In 1982 a Portuguese air force pilot named Julio Guerra looked out his cockpit window and saw a low flying metallic disc. He was the Captain of Portugalia Airlines, he only saw this one UFO, but it changed his life forever.

General Parviz Jafari of the Iranian Air Force on Sept 18, 1976 was flying over Tehran and encountered 2 UFOs. The UFOs did not show up on radar and at one point of time Jafari was preparing to shoot down the UFOs with his AIM-9 heat seeking missiles. All instruments on the plane stopped working, communication disabled, weapon control panel went out as he observed the UFOs that went 10 degrees to the right, 10 degrees to the left and 10 degrees back to the right, something that a jet can't even do! When the UFOs were gone, all instruments on the plane came back on and were in working order.

Comandante Oscar Santa Maria Huertas of the Peruvian Air Force witnessed UFOs, the list goes on and on and on! Did you know the FAA investigated a UFO that chased a Japanese 747 across the Alaskan sky for 30 minutes on November 7, 1986? Prestigious people from all around the world have witnessed UFOs or discovered the government knew more about UFOs than they want to admit, ask former head of British Defense Ministry's UFO Investigative Unit Nick Pope. Ask Fife Symington III, former governor of Arizona what he thinks those Phoenix lights were, believe me he does not think they are flares!

It's just a matter of time, when we realize 1. We are not alone. 2. Extraterrestrials kick started the human race and have been with us since the beginning of time. 3. Our governments knew about UFOs all along and suppressed it from the people. The day of enlightment will be here soon.

HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

GHOST VOICES MAGAZINE:
Check out the latest issue of Ghost Voices Magazine at www.ghostvoicesmagazine.com The latest issue has stories: The MacKenzie Poltergeist and the paranormal activity found at the Peterborough Museum.

NINA CORTOPASSI:
If you need a consultant for decorating and organizing, contact Nina at: (916) 524-7970 or ninacortopassi@yahoo.com

THE STARGATE CONSPIRACY BY LYNN PICKNETT & CLIVE PRINCE:Highly recommended reading by HPI! The book is $16.00, but it's worth every penny! Are there real stargates here on Earth, find out in this book!

CANCELED:
1/1/11 I was supposed to drive down to Fresno, CA to interview Margaret Zeng of Natural Way Health Center http://naturalwayhealthcenter.org/
The interview was canceled due to weather conditions.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Sentinel
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.lorenasangels.com/
http://www.lorenasangels.com/paranormal-invest-articles/
Lorena's Angel's Cards by Diana Lorena Valencia Riomana
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
Dark View HPI Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkviewProductions
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1