Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

South Side of Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

South Side of Chicago Empty
PostSubject: South Side of Chicago   South Side of Chicago Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:04 pm

I have several stories of hauntings in a house i grew up in on the south side of chicago. We lived in the house for around 17 years. Anywho....where to begin? my first experience with the supernatural was when i was about 5 years old. I saw red eyes in my sister's room in the attic. I know that red eyes can't be a good thing, but since you have had experiences with the paranormal, why do you think red eyes are bad, or are they bad? This question still lies within after 19 years.

I never experienced anything like that after that happened. I have also heard footsteps, felt a heaviness in the air, heard voices, heard things being thrown to the floor, but I've never actually seen a ghost. I think i saw a silhouette of a person at the foot of my bed, but I don't know if i really saw it because it was like as soon as i saw it, it ran out of my room. I'm not sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, or if i really saw it. i am also curious about the fact that out of the five people that lived in my house, more things have happened to me than to any of them.

My sister heard a man and a woman's voice outside of her bedroom door only once or twice, but I heard it every night after it became my room. I can also remember everyone in the house hated going in the basement and in the attic after dark because you constantly felt like someone was watching over your shoulder. if you have an feedback for me from the things you've experienced, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time.

By: fasslgm81@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

South Side of Chicago
Page 1 of 1