Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dark Side of My Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1744
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Dark Side of My Family Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Side of My Family   The Dark Side of My Family Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 3:06 am

THE DARK SIDE OF MY FAMILY

i will list some of the sinister family stories that I was told.  I will list family members and how they played into the dark side.

119196079-3644653812241212-2331062906263802928-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

ROSITA CAUSING
Rosita Causing aka Rosemarie Roberts (my mother).  She was very abusive with me and would whip me with a coffee cord.  I ran away from home many times over.  She once tore up my diary and laughed about it.  In the middle of the night, I went into the garbage and retrieved my tore up diary and placed the torn pages into a rock wall that my father was building.  My mother claimed that her father would whip her, her sister Angel and her brother Jose with a coffee cord.  My mother's father owned a franchise of gas stations from Stockton to Fresno, so he was well off.  My mother says that her father once tied Jose to a tree and whipped him.  It was rumored that Angel ran away from home, became a prostitute and then vanished.  No one has ever heard from Angel again.  Jose became a Gung Fu Instructor and learned Gung Fu from Bruce Lee's Schools.  He also was a drummer for a local jazz band.  Jose attended Bruce Lee's funeral in Seattle, Washington.  Jose had a dog named Dammit.  Jose was married 6 times.  Jose owned a gray Cadillac with a license plate that read "Gung Fu".  

When I was a baby, my mother never cut my hair and I had long hair like a girl.  The reason why my mother did this, is because she wanted a girl.  One day my mother allowed a friend named Roy Woods to baby sit me.  When my mother came back to the house, I had a crew cut.  Roy Woods took me to the barber and told my mother that I should look like a boy, not a girl.  

We owned a gray poodle named Pierre and he would always dig holes in the backyard and my dad would put Pierre's nose into the hole and spank him.  Finally my dad had enough and gave Pierre to Roy Woods.  Roy had him for 2 weeks and then Pierre was gone.  We asked Roy what happened to Pierre and he said Pierre got run over by a car. My father after this was never abusive to dogs again.  When I learned Pierre had died, I cried and cried and cried.

FIDENCIO "CHUY" VILLALOBOS/
Chuy was my uncle.  Chuy was rumored to be in the Mexican Mafia.  He was a Golden Glove Boxer and a Black Belt in Karate. Chuy was involved in drug running for the Mexican Mafia and was convicted of manslaughter and spent time in San Quentin.  In San Quentin he learned how to wrestle.  When he got out, he became a professional wrestler with Pepper Gomez and wore a ski mask and was called "El Lobo".  He wrestled during the late 50s and early 60s.  He injured his back and had to get out of wrestling.  Chuy then started working at local bars and night clubs as a bouncer.  One of Chuy's sons named Will was a lifer Marine, that served his country while in Iraq.  When this son came out of the military, he became a Hell's Angel.  Chuy has another son that was a San Jose Gypsy Joker and later became a Hell's Angel.

MANUEL "MANNY" AYALA/
Manny is my uncle.  He is deceased.  Former CHP (California Highway Patrol).  He was a motorcycle cop.  Manny once pulled over a van that was swerving on the road and gave the driver (Charles Manson) a ticket for reckless driving.  Charles on that day was headed for Spahn Ranch.  Manny while putting out flares on the road, was hit by a car.  Manny's one leg became shorter that his other leg and Manny had to retire early.

LYDIA "MCDONALD" AYALA/
Lydia is my aunt.  Sister of Manny.  Half-sister to my mother Rosemarie Roberts.  Lydia was a nurse at Napa State Hospital.  One day a patient lifted my aunt Lydia into the air and slammed her to the ground, permanently hurting Lydia's back.  Lydia had to retire early.  Lydia's son became a popular comic book artist for Damage Comics.

JOSIE "HODSON" AYALA/
Josie is my aunt.  Half sister to my mother.  Josie was a full time CHP Radio Dispatcher and a Union President for the California Highway Patrol.  Josie was once married to Larry Hodson - retired Oakland Policeman.  Josie's son Brett Hodson/ became an independent movie producer and comic book creator.  Brett also was an extra in various movies and TV shows.
Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of My Family
Page 1 of 1