Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dua Lipa: Strawberry Goddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Dua Lipa: Strawberry Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Dua Lipa: Strawberry Goddess   Dua Lipa: Strawberry Goddess Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:20 am

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

96533206-3291725424200721-1615507134701633536-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Dua Lipa is described as an international singer and supermodel. Through visiting her Instagram page (dualipa), I noticed she recently dyed her hair red on top of black and used strawberries as her emoji of the vibes. It was wet, while she displayed it in full sunlight.

Strawberries symbolize the spring and are a symbol of love and rebirth. There are many interesting tales of strawberries from around the world which are so vast, it would be impossible to include all the information, so I have selected my favorite ones to retell!

I think Dua Lipa is the perfect likeness to become the Strawberry Goddess! She is loving, full of life and her music inspires a spiritual rebirth.

Strawberry flowers originate in the crowns of strawberry plants.

Many months before the flowers emerge an grow upward, they begin their life as tiny flower buds within a strawberry plant.

I feel like this is the beauty and innocence of the strawberry, as it reaches upwards towards the Sun and Heavens to be nurtured.

Strawberries have only relatively recently been cultivated in Europe and western cultures, beginning around 1300 C. E. in France, so all around the world, people have used strawberries for a variety of reasons for centuries.

In Asia, strawberry’s detoxifying properties of leaves of the plant were used in a tea to detoxify and reduce the effects of aging.

This fruit was beloved of goddesses such as Venus, Aphrodite, Freyja, and the Virgin Mary, due to the heart shape it could produce and the vibrant color.

In witchcraft it was said the fruit of strawberry, when shared with another, would create eternal love.

It can help manifest fertility and abundance in rituals, while in dreams it may represent sexuality and new relationships or passions blossoming.

Dua Lipa has a vast library of songs on love. Shes so authentic and true to the energy that she has surpassed billions of streams on her popular music in the last three years alone.

In Astrology, strawberry is considered a feminine plant and is governed by Venus. The Strawberry’s element is water.

Water represents emotions and the depths of a spiritual world, which echoes through the hollow like teardrops of a breaking heart in a plush forest.

To symbolize perfection and righteousness, medieval stone masons would carve strawberry designs onto altars and around the tops of pillars in churches and cathedrals.

According to the online dictionary, the Definition of wild strawberry is an uncultivated plant of the genus Fragaria: such as a European plant naturalized or native in North America having luscious red or rarely white fruit and being one of the species used in breeding the common garden strawberry or a Virginia strawberry plant.

In Greek and Roman times, the strawberry was a wild plant.

Dua Lipa was born under the zodiac sign Leo, with the sun and Venus together in the dazzling lion’s sign, at 29ยบ degrees – a power degree!

So, the sun and Venus shine down and bless her and all of us in the name of love and beauty!

Email that Just Came In:
Logan MacDougall

6:45 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello, I saw your article about how king's skate country skate rink is potentially haunted. I actually worked there for 6-7 months, I can confirm things would fall off shelves, lights would turn off, we would hear noises. Also the top attic was terrifying and they actually closed it off due to an accident in the 70's.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1