Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Billie Eilish: The Sun Goddess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1742
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Billie Eilish: The Sun Goddess Empty
PostSubject: Billie Eilish: The Sun Goddess   Billie Eilish: The Sun Goddess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:02 pm

By Deanna Jaxine Stinson aka Wish Fire
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

162033194-376924183548742-1282571601511278019-n" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

Sun Goddess Dance Playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLu1EDbVKu3wcezUlc-g1EjihMwSaMcXKn

In spiritual history, Apollo is the Greeks most popular sun god. He is known as the master of poetry, music, healing, prophecy and so much more, concerning the spotlight. Apollo is one of many gods in history who represented this energy design. The Aztecs also worshiped with high regard and importance, the convergence of light and knowledge onto the physical body in public spaces, and they personified this by the use of blood: which represented the mana of life and it's connection to time, seasons and movement. The Egyptians are also a very popular culture, who were known to create symbols to invoke the sun's power; such as the ankh, the scarab beetle (which stood for regeneration, resurrections and eternal life), which all signal a full circle, prophecy fullfilled- a completion and a wholeness of time as a spiritual and real concept, entwined together in harmony- creating death and silence and understanding again and again.

People mostly associate the sun with desert, tropical and other hot places- because that is what touches our spirits everyday in nature- outside in our natural world, which is also immortal and spiritual. Everyone wishes for the sun when things get dark. It's like reaching out to the radio to hear your favorite song to turn things around from the inside out of yourself with warmth. That'd why music is the symbol for life- it runs in circles like the sun and nourishes the seeds inside of us of knowledge and bring wisdom in the right seasons.

When the sun touches you on your body, it is known as a sun kiss and when someone has a California tan- it is known as being sun kissed. The sun symbolizes dedication and healing because it is known to bring better days, happy times and the perfect setting for celebrations and happiness. People in California are known to be lucky as well and Apollo's two numbers are 7 and 9, which symbolize love and luck in numerology, the sun itself would represent the number one- like soul mate- sol mate- sol energy forever...

No Time To Die

By:
Billie Eilish

I should have known

I'd leave alone

Just goes to show

That the blood you bleed

Is just the blood you owe

We were a pair

But I saw you there

Too much to bear

You were my life, but life is far away from fair

Was I stupid to love you?

Was I reckless to help?

Was it obvious to everybody else?

That I'd fallen for a lie

You were never on my side

Fool me once, fool me twice

Are you death or paradise?

Now you'll never see me cry

There's just no time to die

I let it burn

You're no longer my concern

Faces from my past return

Another lesson yet to learn

That I'd fallen for a lie

You were never on my side

No time to die, mmm

No time to die, ooh

Apollo was also the God that became a super star in Heaven and Earth by making the first vampire. He cursed a man to never see daylight and the rest is written in history. Vampire's represent psychic energy, immortality, sexuality, being spellbound and enchanted, blood magick and so much more. They are known to be able to rise from the dead- but at night- sort of like the moon, which is the subconscious energy of the sun in a way.

When there is only one person that we think about and see in life, they are known to be the center of our universe, like the sun would be. The sun get's all the attention because not only does it posses a holy energy- it's also a deep and purely spiritual beauty, untainted, innocent and magnificent. The sun is known to bring the most luck when it is shining in all it's glory of goodness and success as well.

If you dream of the sun it is a very good omen. It is a sign of wealth, and spiritual blessings coming forth from the universe. If you can feel it, that's the sun hugging you and nurturing your body and soul. Call on the sun when you need some pure love. The sun has very, what we consider to be feminine qualities more so than masculine, in it's nurturing of the young, small animals and other precious spiritual and innocent life, but it is more frequently associated with masculine energy so we need a goddess. Xx

Love you xx
Blessings

Wish Fire

Vampire Art Credit:

www.twitter.com/BTS_LLV
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1