Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Haunting in Knights Landing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

A Haunting in Knights Landing Empty
PostSubject: A Haunting in Knights Landing   A Haunting in Knights Landing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective
Halo Paranormal Investigations
www.cryptic916.com/
Sacramento Paranormal Help
www.facebook.com/HaloParanormalInvestigations/
Email: jazmaonline@gmail.com
HPI Schedule: jazmaonline.boards.net/thread/1748/hpi-schedule-2021
Sacramento Paranormal Haunted Hotline: 916 203 7503

intro-1600981147" style="width: 250px;height: 250px" border="0" alt=""/>

INITIAL REPORT:
Date to be there: July 24, 2021 Saturday. Time to be there: 7pm. Contact Person: Hannah Crusse.  Case # 5P30Y650K9184. Location: Knights Landing, CA - Activity: Hannah is being tormented by an unknown entity.  Hannah has explained the activity happening in her home.

COMMENTS BY PAUL DALE ROBERTS:
When I go on Facebook, I have some interesting friends that have some interesting stories to tell, from Ken Gerhard - Monster Hunter to Brian Pulido - Creator of Lady Death to Joseph Michael Linsner - Creator of Dawn to Brad Meltzer from History Channel's Brad Meltzer's Decoded.  Facebook can be very entertaining at times.  These are my famous friends on Facebook.  Then there are friends on Facebook that have their own stories to tell and with this case, its a story from a lady that lives in Knights Landing, that is being terrified by a demonic force.  This demonic force may have came from a past life, went through a portal and showed up on her doorstep.  This is Hannah's story:

HANNAH IN HER OWN WORDS SAYS:
"For as long as I can remember I have had these crazy vivid dreams or at least I think they are dreams my first one I was about 9 I remember being able to see all around me but I couldn’t move it’s like a sleep paralysis it’s hard to get someone to understand unless they have been through it. Well I was asleep and all the sudden what looked like a million little bugs began falling from the ceiling I couldn’t move I couldn’t make any noise I was completely frightened I finally was able to run to my moms room and i remember laying in her bed and the bugs were still falling I couldn’t get her to wake up. Next thing I remember was waking up in the morning in my moms room. About a week or two later we had to move out of that house because it got infested with ticks outside and in. After that i began seeing what looked like a dark shadow in my room up in the corners I made sure the corners of my room and my bedroom door were always clear and clean so nothing of mine was making it look like a shadow was there I always tried to find an explanation for what it could be but as I got older I realized that it couldn’t be explained. I started to think something was wrong with me like I was going crazy or something I never told anyone the things I was going through because I was afraid of what they might say. When I would go to sleep I began having what looked like faces flashing in my head I told my self that it was my mind playing tricks on me. I didn’t want to acknowledge what it could be. At the age of 13 not to long after I was molested by my uncle my nightmares became very intense and frequent. Sometimes they were every single night. One night at my moms I was asleep but I was awake I don’t know how to explain it I could see all around me I couldn’t move make any noise I felt like I was being held down it was like a black mast over me I was trying to yell for my mom or for anyone to help me and I couldn’t it went on for a few minutes I couldn’t move my arms or legs then it just stopped I was never more afraid than ever before. My heart was pounding out of my chest I was shaking and crying. It got to a point where I hated sleeping because I wasn’t sure of what was going to happen It got to we’re I knew it was coming it was like falling into a deep sleep sinking into my bed or falling and I knew it was starting. I would try to wake myself up before it began but I couldn’t I would try so hard to wake my body up or to move and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t. I began seeing what was like a shadow or a black mast over me almost every time. I didn’t know what it was I just knew it wasn’t any good i began trying to laugh at it in my sleep but my laugh sounded kind of evil I don’t know if I was trying to scare it or what I was doing. It started to try to take me away I felt like it would grab my ankles and I felt like I was going to disappear into another dimension or something I thought I was just going to disappear and nobody would know what happened to me. I would wake up praying every time I was trying to figure out anything to get it to stop.

So in 2016 I moved into a family owned house in knights Landing ca I have never liked knights landing as that was the town I was molested in by my uncle when I was younger and something about it just wasn’t right to me it just seemed dark so even though I was skeptical I moved into the home things seemed fine at first eventually my ex and I the father of my kids broke up and I decided to move away for a while so about 6 months go by and I am doing great probably the happiest and healthiest I have been my entire life I had managed to deal with my dreams and they seemed to be less often. I decided to move back into my family home and not long into it I noticed something just wasn’t right I wish you could of been there to really know what I went through. While I was gone my cousins had moved in but they lived out back when I lived there the first time I never felt uncomfortable or anything but this time I did I didn’t feel alone I felt just an uneasy feeling. I rarely used the front door and always used the side door I don’t know why it was just something I did I didn’t feel right when I would use the front door. I began not liking the upstairs I didn’t like to barely wanted to go up there to shower I felt watched every time I was in the shower I even felt like something tried jumping me one time. I even had to call my cousin to come upstairs to get me because I was to afraid to come out of the bathroom. My cousins thought I was crazy they didn’t feel anything. It got to a point where I put a sheet up blocking the stairs because I was to afraid to look up there I felt okay downstairs but after awhile I began feeling it’s presence downstairs as well I was laying in my room and I felt like something was walking toward me I hid under my blanket because I was to afraid to look. Eventually I got used to it in a way and I tried not to let it frighten me and i began to pray more. But through all of that it seemed like my life just kept falling apart nothing in my life was going right I lost everything and I began to self medicate. I started opening up to a couple people about the things I was dealing with and they didn’t believe me at first. One day my friend came over to install windows in my house I would of never thought he was someone that would sense things if anything I would of thought he was a skeptic I took him upstairs and before we began talking about the windows he said wow I asked him what and he said you definitely are not alone here and that was the first time anyone had ever noticed it other than me.

I began having some health issues started with my skin like a rash or something I ended up being hospitalized for Mrsa.

WHAT IS MRSA?
MRSA causes mild infections on the skin, like sores, boils, or abscesses. But it can also cause more serious skin infections or infect surgical wounds, the bloodstream, the lungs, or the urinary tract. Though most MRSA infections aren't serious, some can be life-threatening.

Since living in the home I had had so many unexplained health issues and trips to the emergency room In my life.  On A different day I was talking to a friend of mine about the things in my home he laughed at me he said that stuff wasn’t real so I asked him to come upstairs he said okay.  Well, when we got upstairs and walked closer to the back rooms he became hesitant and he didn’t want to go in I could tell he he never experienced anything like it before he was a little freaked out later that week he came over and convinced me to take pictures up there and I really didn’t want to, he begged me to so we did I took about 30 Pictures and they all caught nothing but one you could barley see it but it was there it looked like something long on it’s head with a long nose you could kind of see what looked like a skull looking face but you could see through it you could see my clothes behind it in the closet. It was freaking I asked a few people if they seen anything and almost everyone seen it but my mom my grandma who was 83 seen it and she told me I need to move out of that house she thought it was making me sick she said she thought it was something in the dirt I was surprised to hear her say that of all people I never would of thought my grandma believed in that kind of stuff but she swore the house was not good and she told me to move out quite a few times. Up until she passed away a few months ago.

As I’ve gotten older I have accepted that I am different and I’m not crazy the things I have gone through are real and I’m not the only one who has dealt with these kind of things I think I have a good intuition or something I just know I’m different from other people I really wish I could explain it but maybe with your guys help I will be able to understand myself.
SPECIAL NOTE FROM PAUL:  Hannah is definitely a psychic medium. The things that Hannah experiences with vivid dreams, Wish aka Deanna Jaxine Stinson goes through the same thing.

I am almost done with my story sorry for it being so long. I have now moved out of the house but still have been having g health issues and my life still hasn’t been going good at all. I was on Pinterest one night looking at tattoos when I randomly came across this photo that had nothing to do with tattoo and I was shocked to see it I didn’t know what it was but what I did know was it was what was in my closet in the picture I had taken I looked it up and I began to cry I even woke my boyfriend up out of bed to tell him about it this is what it was.

I truly believe deep in my heart that whatever is in my house made me sick I think it has caused me to have issues in my life and it has affected some people I know and it maybe affecting my cousin who still lives in the home and actually sleeps in the rooms that I refused to go into.

When my grandma got sick from cancer and told me about it that same night I dreamed she passed away on my chest I knew right then that my grandma wasn’t going to make it through it a few weeks later she went down hill fast I had spent the night with her and then talked to her on the phone after talking to her on the phone she had went to the hospital then was sent home with hospice I had another dream that she had asked me to dance with her I tipped her back and she gave me the biggest smile ever I told my mom that I needed to see my grandma because she was going to pass away I knew she was I could feel it i can feel things so strongly. That same day my mom called me and told me my grandma oxygen was getting low and that I should go see her I was on my way to her house and 10 mins from her house I get a phone call that she passed away when I got there she was still warm I kissed her and held her until they came to get her I told my grandpa about the dreams I had and he said that my grandma a few days before had told him she was having the craziest dreams and how vivid they were. I believe or maybe like to believe that my grandma was coming to me in my dreams to prepare me for losing her because she knew all I had gone through and I feel she knew I wouldn’t do well losing her. I was able to be ok with it well the best I can be I feel it has helped me kind of find my faith again because I had lost it I have went through so much and suffered so much loss that it has all become to much for me to bare at times I don’t even know how I am still here and how I deal with everything I have gone through."

Special Note from Paul:
My assessment.  I believe Hannah is a reincarnation of a person that died in the Black Plague.  I also believe that Hannah is probably a powerful psychic medium and an entity from medieval times has somehow went through a portal located at Hannah's house and is now tormenting Hannah.  That entity is a evil Plague Doctor Phantom.  As a psychic medium, Hannah is like a lighthouse and the beam of light from her lighthouse attracts other entities. This Plague Doctor Phantom may have a message to convey to Hannah.  I believe the Plague Doctor Phantom is the culprit that gave Hannah MRSA.  No matter what, this entity is disrupting Hannah's life and it must be stopped.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1