Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girl on the landing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Girl on the landing Empty
PostSubject: Girl on the landing   Girl on the landing Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:45 pm

This one really freaked me out not because it's a scary as such but it was in my house and it's the only time I can say anything has happened in my home. I was on our main computer before I had my own laptop the computer used to be in my parents room. It was against the wall and opposite the door. Now what's odd about this is I hate doors open it's a thing Ive had since I was a child I just don't like it. I had been on the computer for hours and I was in the house alone. No problem for me our house has never been haunted Ive never been uncomfortable in it in fact it has a lovely warm feeling to it and I quite like been on my own every now and then. I was surfing the net nothing major I think I was looking at artwork for a project at college. Completely engrossed in what I was doing I had no music or anything making a noise on the computer just looking and reading. I heard someone say my name and automatically looked up and to the doorway.

Our landing is tiny more of a square then anything all the doors are next to each my parents, mine then the bathroom. My parents room is the one next to the stairs. When I looked to the landing I had the shock of my life a little girl was leaning round the door frame as though maybe she was maybe the second to top stair. I could only see part of her chest one arm and her face as she was hidden mostly from view. She was saying something very low talking to me. What was really bizarre was that she was grey like a washed out black even her hair and skin. She had long slightly curly hair with a ribbon that was draping a little over her shoulder. She had a cute face and an old fashioned dress with a petticoat underneath.

If any of you have seen kingdom hospital think Mary kind of look even to the colour and the long hair. Well there she was this little girl talking away problem was I had all but wet myself terrified I reached forward and slammed the door in her face. Rude of me looking back on it but it was a shock to say the least. I stayed upstairs for hours I didn't dare go past the landing to get downstairs I am sure she didn't mean me any harm but she scared the hell out of me. Ive never seen her since and I will say it again our house is in no way haunted my friend suggested maybe she had been passing through and stopped for a chat
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Girl on the landing
Page 1 of 1