Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sighting in the Dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Sighting in the Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Sighting in the Dorm   Sighting in the Dorm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Well first of all I would like to say I think your site is cool and well I have never thought that I would ever tell anyone about my storie except for my friends. But I think this site is legitimite enough so I will entertain you with something that happened to me.

In 2001, I was going to school In Rosthern, Saskatchewan. This school has been around for more then 100 years, so it is pretty old. The school has a set of dorms in the back where the students can eat and sleep and make many friends. I guess there were a couple of stories going around about how the dorms were haunted in the girls side.

It was said that there was a girl that hung herself on the third floor in room 313. I guess one time a girl got up late one night to go to the bathroom and she got a weird feeling and looked down the hallway and saw a girl walk from the room at the end of the hall to the bathroom (which is in the middle of the hallway).

Anyways, that's one story but I have heard many others, and felt that I have witnessed an encounter myself.

My friend and I were told about a specific night where if you stay at the dorms you will see a ghost or at least feel a presence. We weren't really believers, well I don't think my friend is too much, but I always have believed and still believe in the paranormal.

So, we stayed at the dorms on 03-3-2001, and we stayed up until 3 a.m. or later. We were hungry so we went up to the third floor and made some food at the microwave at the end of the hall. We were talking and at this time it was about 1 or 2 a.m., and we figured we would walk down the hall to the back end and see if we could see anything, but we didn't but when we got to the end of the hallway and started down the back stairwell we could hear the dormroom doors sound like they were being closed. So we kept walking to the second floor and we just figured it was the Deans coming to check on everyone.

So we went to our bedroom and had our food, then around 3 we started to feel hungry again, so we decided to go back up to the third floor. Well this time we were a little more scared about the noises because when we were microwaving our food we suddenly heard soft music coming from down the hall, so we went to go see where it was coming from and my friend stopped at the first door and said she couldn't hear it anymore. I went afterward to see if she was just making it up but she wasn't and we listened hard to see if we could still hear it, but we couldn't until we went back to the microwave. So then we were talking again and we suddenly heard the doors at the end of the hall sound like they were closing again, so we checked down the hall and didn't see anyone. After that we kinda started to get spooked and we quickly walked down the hallway to the back stairwell and then down to the second floor. Again we heard the doors closing and we figured it was just the Deans again checking but we waited for a bit to see if they would come to the 2nd floor but they didn't.

We just figured it was the wind after that and went into our room and talked. We grew silent after awhile and we could hear the doors on the second floor near the end of the hall (were we just came from) start to close. So we, went and stood by the doorway and were looking out I looked down the hall toward the back stairwell and my friend looked the other way, then we switched sides and looked the other way but we still couldn't see anything. Then I looked back at the backstairwall and suddenly I saw a white half circle in the window at the end of the hall. I thought i was imagining it so I looked down to the other end to see if it was our own reflection but from the angle, it wasn't. So I looked back at the stairwell and the form moved right into the middle of the window so I could clearly see the form of the head and shoulders. It also had stripes on its chest that looked like our rugby shirts that we wear for school, but I don't really know if I was just imagining it cause it was so late at night or if it really happened.

So anyways after that I freaked and told my friend to close the door and lock it. We jumped on her bed and I just sat there shivering uncontrollably and the hair on the back of my neck wouldn't go down for over a couple hours, I even scared my friend cause she couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I told her what had happened. We finally went to sleep and then in the morning we were getting ready for the day and I was going to go to the washroom, when I had the urge to look at the ground. When I did I noticed the little white flakes from the ceiling all over the floor, weirder yet they were perfectly set in-between the door of the bathroom and the bedroom door. We looked at the ceiling and didn't see any signs of people dragging their hands along it, so we couldn't figure out why the flakes were like that, but we suspected that maybe I wasn't just imagining things.

So that's my story and if you don't believe it that is fine, I don't think many people do, so that's why not too many people know about it. If you have anything to say about it, that would be great, but if not, thanks anyways for listening, or reading I guess.

Rockz P
By: crazyhorse96333@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Sighting in the Dorm
Page 1 of 1