Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sighting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Sighting? Empty
PostSubject: Sighting?   Sighting? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 1:57 am

About ten years ago I lived in Keno, Oregon, which is about 12 miles west of Klamath Falls. Keno is a small town (population < 1000) that sprung out of a logging community in the latter half of the
19th-century. Before this land was settled by the pioneers it was hunted and inhabited by the Klamath Indians. From what I understand the tribe suffered an epidemic of bubonic plague in the mid 1800's.

In the house I lived in, which had been assembled from two of the old logger bunk houses and renovated for dwelling, I believe I had a sighting. I used to be very skeptible about the existance of ghosts.
About six months after I moved in I saw dark figure with a discernable body figure that passed across an entry way wiith animated movement. The sighting was preceede by a cold sensattion that made all the hair on my body stand up.

Somehow I knew just where to fix my eyes. I continued having these sightings, though not regulary but always around 11:00p.m. and in the same location. I still was'nt convinced, thinking maybe the first sighting? predisposed me to the others by some sort of conditioning. It was'nt untill I was visiting with a friend and we had a simultaneous experience, ( cold, hair standing on end, sighting), that I became more assured that I had seen something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Sighting?
Page 1 of 1