Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Ghost Empty
PostSubject: My Ghost   My Ghost Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 am

Hi, my name is Sara and I wanted to write to you about the ghost(s) that resides in my home. I live on the outskirts of a little town called Inman, in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The story goes that a young woman in the 1930's or 40's came to stay in my house, that was her cousin's house back then, because she and her husband had had an
argument. Her husband found out where she was and came to get her. She was never seen again, and I believe she is the ghost that is here in my home, although I could be wrong because there are a few graves in the woods behind my house.

I do not remember my first experience with her, just what my mom has told me. My mom said that when I was about three or four (in the late 80's), she couldn't find me in the house one day and was searching all over for me. When she looked in my room, she saw my teddy bear sitting in the middle of the floor. It's one of those teddy bears
that you press the paw and it plays music, and it was playing when she found it. Well, she found me underneath the kitchen table crying.

When she asked me what was wrong, I told her that there was a woman in my room playing with my teddy bear and she had scared me. There was no one else in the house. When I was about eight or nine, I woke up one night and looked up to see a bluey, see-through woman standing over my bed. I freaked out and pulled the covers over my head. When I looked back up a few moments later, she was gone. I dont remember though exactly what she
looked like, because it was about ten years ago. I do remember that she looked kinda young. Everyone I have told this always seem to think that it was my mom, when it really couldnt have been because we have hard wood floors and my mom walking away would have made some noise.

Then, when I was 14 (1999 or 2000), my parents had left me at home one friday night. I was in my room watching tv with the lights off and the door to my bedroom open. Not long after watching tv, the temperature of the room dropped (this was the middle of summer and here it gets up to about 100 degrees), and the hair on the back of my
neck stood straight up.

Then, whenever the show would go off and a commercial would come on, I could hear footsteps walking up and down
the hall, pacing back and forth (keep in mind the hardwood floors in this house are a bit creaky). Then when the show would come back on, the footsteps would stop in the doorway. With each commercial break, the footsteps seemed louder and louder. When I turned the tv off, they would continue pacing until I would turn the tv back on. I
called a friend of mine and even she could hear the footsteps through the phone. When my parents came home, the footsteps quit and have not come back since.

About a month and a half ago though, I was at home alone cooking in the kitchen when I heard this rhythmic tapping noise coming from the corner of the kitchen. Well, I walked into the next room and when I came back into the kitchen a moment later, the tapping had stopped and there was a puddle of water where the tapping noise had been. I could feel eyes upon me the whole time, but no one else was home. My parents were at work and my sister was in school.

Not long after that, I left for my afternoon class at college. When I left, I turned the heat up so it would be warm when I got home. Upon returning, the heat had been turned down to low, and no one had been home. Then about two weeks after that, I had just came home from one of my college classes, and I could sense an angered presence about the house. I heard bumps and knocks on the doors and walls and the tension was high. I sat down here at my computer and began checking my email and I could feel a pair of eyes on me, as if someone were looking over my shoulder and watching my every move.

This creeped me out a bit and I wanted to relax, so I turned on some classical music. It wasnt long until the presence left. I no longer felt like someone was watching me. I was relieved, but since then I can sometimes sense that there's someone else here with me, though they hardly ever do anything or make any kind of noises to make it evident as they have before. There has been a time or two that I could swear I see, out of the corner of my eye, someone run by the kitchen doorway. Unfortunately, no one else in my family has experienced anything like
this and my friends think I'm cuckoo. I know that what I have heard and seen is real, even if no one else believes me. Thank you for your time in reading this.

By: chestersangel18lp@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Ghost
Page 1 of 1