Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Ghost   Ghost Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:05 pm

This is something that happened to me over Christmas.

My family and I were over at my grandmother's house for Christmas, my sister had her son with us and everything was going great. but more people showed up than we thought so my sister and I went out back to the shed to get more chairs, its a long walk to the shed. well I walked in and was pulling some chairs out when my sister asked why Aj (my Nephew) was outside. I turned around and saw him too, I started to tell him to go back inside when he turned and walked back towards the house.

Well when we got back inside I asked my Mom how Aj got outside, my mom looked at me funny and said that my Sister and Aj had left after we went outside. I still dont know what to think about seeing the little boy out there because my grandma lives in the middle of nowhere, and no one other than my sister had a child with them.

By: fairyjester@cfl.rr.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost   Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:12 pm

strange story. Maybe it was a doppleganger ( a subject I personally find very creepy).
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost   Ghost Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:35 pm

My husband claims he saw me standing by his bed, in the middle of the night, while we were in different towns. I bet I scared the c*** out of him! Very Happy I don't remember anything unusuall that night. Maybe it wasn't me doing astral but something that assumed my form. Now, that creeps me out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost   Ghost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost
Page 1 of 1