Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Ghost Empty
PostSubject: Ghost   Ghost Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:42 pm

I had the strange and often terrifying pleasure of growing up in a VERY haunted house.Poltergiest activies occured on a nearly daily(nightly) basis.Bazaare,frightened,and tortured voices could often be heard.Apparitions would sometimes appear of a veiled woman in 19th century dress.An excorcism was performed and details emerged about several deaths in the Hills family who "deeded themselves" the last remaining wildlands that the Wauchaug Indians(a tribe that somehow survived , hunted, and gathered up until the mid-eighteen hundreds - 200 years after every Native person in the Connecticutt River Valley had been slaughtered or driven up river into Canada)...Anyway,nothing but bad luck occured to the Hills family finally resulting in the death of the last survivor,Lucy Hills ,who let herself die of grief.Names,dates,and places were all detailed onto a tape recording during the excorcism which later were all confirmed afterwards in nearby graveyards and town records.we moved out in 1976 but since then subsequent owners have also reported incidents in this once rural farmhouse.

By: falif2@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Ghost
Page 1 of 1