Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Father's Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Father's Ghost Empty
PostSubject: My Father's Ghost   My Father's Ghost Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:22 pm

My father died in Las Vegas in 1991. A few days before his funeral, I was at my mom's house watching TV. A friend of hers stopped by with some food and soda for us. I ran out to her car to help her unload the stuff. As I was going down the walk, out of the corner of my eye I saw my father standing by the side of the house! He was wearing a gold-and-white striped shirt and a pair of khaki pants.

Somehow I knew he was also wearing his favorite brown house slippers. He had one hand on his hip and the other was partly raised up, as though he were about to take a puff on a cigarette or wave at me. I thought, "He's going to say something to me, and I don't want to hear it!" So I looked away, and when I looked back very quickly, he was gone. His boss later took me to their office to work on my father's funeral service bulletin. He gave me a photograph to use on the cover. And in that picture, my father was wearing the shirt I'd seen his ghost wearing.

tanya.tyler@insightbb.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

My Father's Ghost
Page 1 of 1