Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal Experiences with the Unknown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Personal Experiences with the Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Personal Experiences with the Unknown   Personal Experiences with the Unknown Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 am

I saw a story in the Detroit News on local tales of hauntings that notes your website. I thought I would submit my own personal experience in a house we were renting in Eastpointe, Michigan. We are just outside of Detroit, Michigan. This involves myself, my husband and my two children. We were renting a 3 bedroom house that was built in the 50s. The history of the land prior to the house being built is unknown to me. I asked a lifelong resident across the street if anything unusual happened in the house, he had no recollection to anyone dying, etc. in the house. Other neighbors said the previous owners of the house kept to themselves, and basically made the garage into a living room with couches, satellite tv, etc....so maybe they were having problems too prior to moving out. The house was sitting empty for at least 2 years before we moved in.

I copied my my online blog diary so I didn't forget anything as it happened.

From my blog:
This may sound crazy and unbelievable to some, but this is not fiction, this is something that is truly and honestly going on in our house. I am keeping this as a record everytime something happens that we cannot explain. I am seriously thinking of having a conference with our pastor to come over and bless this house, hoping it will go away. I only hope if we do, it doesn't somehow come back worse with vengeance. I just saw that on cable the other night where this family had their possessed house blessed, and it came back after a month, worse than before!
I firmly believe we have SOMETHING in our house. I can't explain it, I never truly believed in ghosts and such, but after living in this house, I think there is SOMETHING out there! We have been living here since May, 2005, and didn't notice anything too obvious at first. We would hear knocking at the door, only to find nobody there. My daughter would hear the door actually open and close, and it would be locked. We have a Fisher Price play phone, it is in it's original box put away in the baby's closet, that rang by itself one morning. Our internet was out Christmas Eve, which meant our house phone didn't work because we have Vonage, the house phone rang once also, we thought that the internet came back on, so we answered the phone, it was blank, again, because the internet was out. On top of all that, we hear a voice every once in a while. My husband was walking down the hallway, nobody was home except for him and the baby, I happened to be calling home, he heard a voice, couldn't tell what it was saying though.

On Jan 28, I heard that voice...My husband and I were in the bathroom, he was in the shower, I was doing my hair. When he was done, I could have swore he said, "Who's there?" So I said, "What?" My husband never said a word, he looked at me funny and said he didn't say anything. I told him, "yea, you said who's there?" He insisted he didn't say a word! Now, just yesterday, early in the morning(2/3/06), we heard a crash in the bathroom. My husband went to check, assuming it was one of the cats in the bathroom messing around because it was my mirror and hair brushes that were knocked down off the shelf. Nope, Angel was laying down with me, and Sylvester was laying down with my daughter, so whatever it was, it knocked my stuff off the shelf!

Today (2/6/06) the kitchen door rattled by itself. Baby and I were in the living room, cats were in the living room with us. Angel got up to inspect the door, and came back into the living room. Sylvester was on the couch.
2/10/06...this morning, we were in the kitchen eating breakfast...the baby's battery operated doggy doll started operating by itself. To get it playing, you have to press any number of parts on it. The cats were in the basement at the time this happened.

After a little over a month since the last incident, the ghost has made its presence known again.
3/13/06. At 9:00 a.m., the baby and I were in the living room, I heard banging and a bedroom door slam shut. When I got up to look, all the doors were open.

On 3/14/06, at 3 p.m., my husband and I were sitting in the living room talking, when the side door latched shut. This is the aluminum heavy door, not the screen door. I said to to him, someone is here, the door just closed, so he got up and looked, noone was here. I said, didn't you close the door all the way when you got home then? He said he shut the door tight when he got home.

3/15/06. Last night, at 3 a.m. my husband, me and the kids were all sound asleep when there was this huge crashing bang in our BEDROOM! my husband and I both woke up, thinking what is going on! I thought it was Angel, knocking something over. After turning on the light, and making an inspection of our room and the rest of the house, there was nothing out of place. The cats can't make a bang that sounded like someones fist and a big, strong fist at that, going through the wall, so I guess it was our annoying ghost wanting to wake us up. My husband told me this evening, he is curious to see and know who/what it is, and wishes it will show itself...I said he was out of his tree, and no way do I want to see much less know what/who it is! It can keep itself to itself, and get the heck out of here!
3/23/06 The Pastor came by tonight, he did a blessing in every room of the house, I asked him to do one in the bathroom too, since a lot of stuff based out of there. You know, I hope the blessings in all the rooms extended to the basement...he never went down there! Well, if we have anymore incidents...I will be paying the Pastor another call!
4/17/06 So far, so good! No more incidents. It has been a much more relaxed, pleasant atmosphere. Those spirit(s) had some real negative energy, I can feel they are gone, the whole house feels different.
4/23/06 Rob was in the garage this night working on the dune buggy, he kept hearing different noises and kept seeing shadows, so I think our little ghost or ghosts has exiled to the garage after the house blessing!!
3/12/07 We are moving out of this house, hopefully whatever it was won't follow us to the new house!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Personal Experiences with the Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personal Experiences with the Unknown   Personal Experiences with the Unknown Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:39 pm

Some pretty scary stuff! It´s amazing how much a person will take before finally moving. It would be interesting to find out what happens to the next family to move in.
Back to top Go down

Personal Experiences with the Unknown
Page 1 of 1