Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Beautiful Ghost Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My Beautiful Ghost Story Empty
PostSubject: My Beautiful Ghost Story   My Beautiful Ghost Story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:11 pm

I have had so many visions and visitations in my life that I can't remember them all. I do know that I tried to tell my mother of these things so many times when I was young that I finally stopped talking about them because as I was told by her "people who see and hear things are called witches and you know what happened to them? They were burnt!" Needless to say, I still have a fear of fire..... .Most sightings were just curious and didn't scare me. In fact I believe my guardian angel showed himself to me many times in my troubled childhood and again only about 10 years ago. I have been saved many times, I have had "someone" help me save my daughter and once when my daughter was sliding down a mountain something held her up in mid air and set her down on firm ground while her husband, a friend and my niece were watching....... None of this has to do with my story I just wanted to make the point that my life has always had ghosts in it. I have had several frightening brushes and a couple darn right scary face to face happenings but this is my beautiful ghost story.......

I was divorced and in my 30's, still partying but finding it less and less fulfilling. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend and had gone out to have a couple of drinks and listen to music. This guy kept hitting on me, I told him nicely that I wasn't interested but he kept it up until I was almost mean about it. I was not attracted to him at all but as the blues music and the couple of drinks added to my sadness, I left with him at closing time. I know this sounds trashy but this is how it happened and this is how I have to tell it... I was kind of surprised at myself but I had this draw to go with him. I followed him to his house and could have turned away at any time and that's what I wanted to do but there was this pull. So I went and shortly after we were in bed, "making love", it was terrible and clumsy and made me wonder again...Why? We went to sleep. I don't know how long after we fell asleep, that I started to wake with an old but familiar feeling and it unnerved me because when I see things other people can't it always starts with this "feeling" almost like a vibration between seeing and hearing. I open my eyes and I can see two old people coming down the hall, they're floating down the hall and coming toward the bedroom. The women is wearing a long white night gown that buttons up to the neck, with long sleeves and her hair is in a bun on her head. the man is wearing a long white night shirt and a cap on his head, the kind you see in cartoons. They were very pleasant looking, in fact happy. As they came close to the door of the bedroom I had to close my eyes even thought I wanted to look at them. I don't understand why but sometimes in a situation with sprits you, well I, am unable to move and you just go with the flow so to speak..

So my eyes are closed but I feel them come into the room, I felt them sit on my side of the bed and than lay down. Now as I said I have had experiences with spirits all my life but having one in bed with you is strange to say the least. Than they rolled over, into our bodies. I know this sounds too unbelievable too be true, if it didn't happen to me I wouldn't believe it either. As soon as it happened I opened my eyes and so did the man I was with, we made love as if we were in love. As I said I had been married before so I thought I knew what making love to someone really meant but this was truly the best feeling I have ever had and I'm not talking smut, I mean I felt truly in love and loved. His touch made my heart melt, his caress made me feel like I was the center of his world, I fell asleep in his arms and wrapped in love. This happened two more times. The second time they came down the hall they were dressed the same except he didn't have the cap on and her hair was not braided and hanging down on her left shoulder. The third time her hair was in a braid and laying over her left shoulder and each time I had to close my eyes and felt them come into the room over on to my side of the bed ( which was against the wall) sit down and roll over into us. In the morning we were talking before I left and he seemed unaware of anything "strange" happening so I finally came out and asked him who were the two old people that kept coming in here. He looked totally shocked and said "You see them too!!!" I thought that meant he had seen them but it turned out that his ex-girlfriend kept seeing them,freaked and had moved out. He than told me this was his grandparents house and in fact their bed. I did ask about the bed being moved and my side had been the open side of the bed. I had no desire to see him again and never went back but I have never forgotten the feeling of being so in love and only wish I could find it with a "real" person Smile I know this sounds crazy. I've been reading other peoples experiences with spirits and rarely read of an encounter of a pleasant kind and just wanted to share.

By: md44@citlink.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
Alice

Alice

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-02-10

My Beautiful Ghost Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Beautiful Ghost Story   My Beautiful Ghost Story Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Aww, they've borrowed your bodies and materialised their love again...
Back to top Go down

My Beautiful Ghost Story
Page 1 of 1