Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Black Magic   Black Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:33 am

A while back, a friend and I had been dabbling into black magic, somewhat half-heartedly (I was into it much more than he). I had The Necronomicon (which has another paranormal story with me altogether) and other spell books. We created a game called Necronopoly, a Monopoly spin-off, of course, which included Heaven and Hell cards, grave yards instead of rail roads etc. Well, we were on our way to another friend of ours house around dusk. We were getting off of the exit ramp from I-70, the kind that makes almost a full circle. About halfway around the loop I spotted what looked to be a homeless man off to the side.

Being the stupid teenager I was, the first thought that popped into my head was to tell my friend to swerve and act like we were going to hit him. Before I said a word of it, I got the worst chilling feeling inside of my stomach I had ever felt and I completely froze up. I watched the man as we drove by, who did look like a homeless man. His beard and moustache covered his mouth, but the part of his face that struck more fear in me was his eyes. They were blue and glossy, almost as if he was high on drugs. They stared straight at me the whole time we passed, which seemed like an eternity.

I could not move, I could only sit there frozen, perhaps even shaking a little. When we got to the street light at the exit ramp I was finally able to talk to my friend. I explained to him what had just happened and while I did this, he just shook his head, looking more scared than I. He said he saw the man from a distance and got the same feeling. He was so scared he could not look at the man at all as we passed and could not even bare to look in the rear view mirror behind him. After talking, we both agreed that this man was The Devil himself. We only wondered whether he was around because of us, or was it coincidence. Even in writing this now, years later, I see his face, his eyes, and it gives me chills. It sometimes, like right now, makes me feel like someone is behind me, though no one is.

By: patrick_ropp@medco.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com
troyarn

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Black Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Magic   Black Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:19 pm

I am unsure if it were the Devil or not, but there are quite a few strange, unexplainable figures out there on the roads of America ( and elsewhere as I have learned). I have seen a few but know there are many more.
Back to top Go down

Black Magic
Page 1 of 1