Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BLACK SPIDER MAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetbtrfly_2000

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-25

BLACK SPIDER MAN Empty
PostSubject: BLACK SPIDER MAN   BLACK SPIDER MAN Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:20 pm

Hi, my name is Rita and during this time i was staying at my sisters apt in San Antonio , Tx. On this particular day we were home and i had my son with me. I had been having a hard time with him because he'd cry alot and kick and struggle with me just to hold him. I talked to my sister about it and the very next time he did this we prayed for him until we put him to sleep. Later that night i was in the extra bedroom and i was just laying there trying to go to sleep i'd close my eyes then open them and i remember i was holding my sisters puppy, the very next time i opened my eyes there was a shadow of a person but it was like a spider man without a face but as i looked at it, it was turning away from me and was headed towrds the window and i was on the second floor of the apt building. My sister also had an experience but we did not know what the other had experienced until we talked about it the next day. What she saw was a depression on her bed as though there was someone getting onto her bed. She later told that she thought that what ever it was, was there looking for someone.
Back to top Go down

BLACK SPIDER MAN
Page 1 of 1