Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bed Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bed Visit Empty
PostSubject: Bed Visit   Bed Visit Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!.You have an excellent site that I will visit often.I have a few unusual things that has happened to me at an old church I had worked at as a janitor.and a lot of strange things seemed to be drawn to that place.I still get a little anxious when I tell these stories,so forgive me if I ramble a bit.The first odd thing that happened;I would finish cleaning the classroom.there were 10 rooms 5 on one side 5 on other of thus long hall.I would lock up at the end of my day.Always starting with the room all the projectors and things like that were kept.I would check the windows,then lock the door.I would work my way down one side then up the other.Always making sure the door was locked .when I would get to the last room which was right across the projector room,the door was open about 8``.I didn't think to much of this at first.

I wrote it off as maybe I didn't lock it correctly.But then it happened several more times,I knew it wasn't me. I knew I had locked it and would always double check that door.I know that there was no one else that could have unlocked it,there was only me in that part of the building.Another thing that happened that I cannot explain is;Creston the other and only guy that worked there with me,were in the church basement.The door a large metal and glass door perfectly balanced began to move slowly at first and then slam shut.There was no breeze that could have done that because you had to go through a set of identical doors that were closed and then down two flights of stairs.We even tried to re-create what happened but the door would sit stationary,no matter what position it was left in.Another occurrence happened several times.Two nights a week I would answer the phone at the rectory when the priest were out.on these occasions it was just me and the parish dog.

I would sit and do my homework when I would hear footsteps coming down the hall.I would look but there was none there ,just me and the dog.I would chalk this up to an active imagination if it weren't for a few things.Other people that worked at the church heard the footsteps also and the dog would becomevery anxious look down the hall and whimper.The most terrifying thing happened in the middle of the day.We Creston and I,were stripping the floors.I was sweeping the floor while Creston went to the bathroom.I had full view of the window when I heard a very loud bang 3 times on the window .I ran out of the classroom thinking Creston was playing a joke.when I saw him he was coming out of the bathroom.I had told him what had happened and even said``that was a good one,you scared the hell out of me!``He looked at me like I was crazy.So I took him into the room and was explaining to him what had happened,and it happened again.Him and I were both looking at the window when it happened again.There is a very large parking lot that those windows face,if there was someone out there we would have seen them,no problem.We ran out pretty fast.

These are some things I cannot explain.Like I said in my first email,I believe most paranormal things have a very non-paranormal explanation,but I cannot think of any for these.Does the banging 3 times have any significance?This church/school seemed to be a magnet for not so paranormal but strange and I feel worth mentioning.The day after the pope got shot(this was a long time ago)a women called when I was working one night answering the phones.She said she was the Virgin Mary and wanted a communion host I explained that all I could do was to leave a message for the pastor .She called back 2 more times.several days later she punched through the glass door pain reached in and ripped off the deadbolt.This took a lot of strength to do this.She cut her hand inthe processes she ran through the school(yes school was in at the time,no kids got hurt)she ran into the church splattered blood on the alter,lit 2 cigs and put them out on the book on the alter.

She then ran outside and smeared blood on a marble statue of Mary.The cops at this point had arrived and taken her away.From what I heard this woman had a long history of mental illness.this was a very uncomfortable place to work.I worked there through high school.I always felt uneasy in most of the building,which was pretty large.The rumor was ,that the original pastor that built the church and school put his whole life into this place and couldn't bear to leave.I would love to see the results of a paranormal investigation,but being a Catholic church I don't think that will happen.feel free to use this on your website.Thanks for listening and again thanks for the info

By: tball6@verizon.net
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntings.silversgateway.com

Bed Visit
Page 1 of 1