Gateway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gateway

Your Paranormal Site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bohemian Ball 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulDaleRoberts

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2009-05-17

The Bohemian Ball 2011 Empty
PostSubject: The Bohemian Ball 2011   The Bohemian Ball 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:24 am

The Bohemian Ball 2011
By Paul Dale Roberts, HPI General Manager
www.hpiparanormal.net

The theme song to this article is 'The Men All Pause' by Klymaxx and you will understand why, when I get to talking about The Black Kat Kabaret! Here the song here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34QVPwRLRKU

August 13, 2011, Saturday: Tonight is going to be a fun night, I pile in my car: Chantal, Mark and Katya and head over to Old Sacramento! Tonight is the night of the Bohemian Ball! I have to give Shannon McCabe (hostess of the Bohemian Ball) and Natalya Wahba (owner of the Crescent Club) a standing ovation for their splendid event this evening! Shannon got things kicking with introducing the guests to the fire dancers. A beautiful Asian lady displayed her fearlessness as she twirled the flaming bolos in and around her body and close to her face. One of the male fire dancers used a pole and gyrated with the flames that seemed to come dangerously around his neck and torso. Bryce, a fire spinner tells me that he learned his methods of fire spinning from the island of Hawaii.

I asked some of the guests on why they came and Kimberly with her two girlfriends Laura Tinker and Ariell Lomax tells me that she enjoys going out with her friends. She loves to dance, she loves to dress up and to her the word Bohemian means a ‘French hippie’ and of course she is friends with Shannon McCabe on Facebook!

The cabaret show was the icing on the cake. The girls performed a burlesque type of show that knocked your socks off. Their dancing was extraordinary and they knew exactly how to entice the audience where the patrons were demanding more for their provocative performance! Yes! I was definitely cheering!

The employees of the Crescent Club provide excellent service and you can always get a friendly smile from their two lovely female bartenders Sanio Sao and Alycia Rubio. With the smiles that these two lovely ladies provide it makes you want to go to the bar over and over again. The drinks are lavish, the food is exquisite and satisfying for your palate.

While Shannon was introducing each show, other hostesses made sure that the clientele were pleased with their seating arrangements in the patio and were getting served in a timely manner. Nicole Brueckner and Susan Kith, hostesses for the Crescent Club will make you feel like you are at home immediately as you walk through the gate, their service is extraordinary!

As I surveyed the crowd, I recognized some of the patrons and I want to give them a mention here. I saw: Yolanda Fowler, Merilee, Chelsea Elledge, Stephanie Rector, Tim H and Joseph, Chantal Apodaca, Katya Belinsky, Judy Raderchak, Mark Greer, Regina Tellez and Carol Gillis.

Back to Those Cabaret Dancers!
My hat goes off to the fine talent of Cyril Noir and the Black Kat Kabaret www.blackkatkabaret.com and their exceptional erotic exotic performers: Queen of the Kats – Ella Mental; Siren of the Seamen – Sailor Rae; Turning Straight Men Gay (who has done this since 1986) – Gigi La Boo and their Music Man Cyril Nair, they came all the way from San Francisco to perform and wow’d the crowd with their edge-of-your-seat performance! They have been recognized for their superb talent and now they will be headed for Paris, France to perform! Bravo to this fantastic group!

Credit for Tonight’s Event (Performers and Clients):
Fire Performance FLUX Email: Flux.Contact@gmail.comwww.fluxfireperformance.com
Are You a Geek www.sacgeeks.com twitter.com/sacgeeks // facebook.com/sacgeeks Stephanie Rector
Mendhi Henna Temporary Body Art www.mendhihenna.com www.myspace.com/mendhihenna
- 916 832 1867

It is nice to see Sacramento maturing with their night life, giving Sacramento citizens a comfort zone of entertainment that rivals the bay area! Clap, clap, clap to Shannon McCabe and Natalya Wahba and all of the performers for this incredible evening!

Pictures from the Bohemian Ball
https://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu157/PaulDaleRoberts_2009/BohemianBall2011/

BELOW ARE HPI UPDATES, NEWS AND GOSSIP!

The Larisa Scott Story
Larisa resides in Sacramento, but was born in the Ukraine. She is a world traveler and has traveled to Germany, Austria, Panama, Russia and Estonia. She tells me that in the Ukraine there is a little invisible elemental that the Ukraine people fear. This elemental will sometimes make his or her appearance and vanish right in front of your eyes. If the elemental does not like you, it will choke you. This happened to Larisa’s mother when she encountered an elemental in her own home. When you encounter this elemental you can ask the elemental one question and it has to answer. “Are you here for good or for bad?” These elementals use telepathy to communicate and they favor houses to live in. Most people say that the elementals are hairy and look like old men. Larisa’s sister-in-law once felt the presence of one of these elementals. They can be very mischievous at times and cats always are able to see them.
Special Note: This story was obtained on August 12, 2011 Friday at:
Asian Supermarket, 4562 Mack Road, Sacramento 95823, Starbucks 5060 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove; Pedersen Park - Elk Grove.

Paul Dale Roberts, HPI Paradoxical Sleuth
aka The Demon Warrior
Shannon McCabe's Haunted and Paranormal Investigations International
www.hpiparanormal.net
http://www.knighttalkradio.blogspot.com/
Managed by Staci Butler, HPI Twitter Account Manager/HPI Senior Lead Investigator
http://alldestiny.com/index.php/paul-dale-roberts/
My Bio Link at Ceri Clark's All Destiny Magazine!
Dark View HPI Videos
http://hpi.phanfare.com/2011/
Chatterbrew!
http://www.chatterbrew.com/tag/paul-dale-roberts/
Email: pauld5606@comcast.net
Cellular Paranormal Hotline Investigation or Advice: 916 203 7503
If you have a possible investigation call: 1-888-709-4HPI

Back to top Go down

The Bohemian Ball 2011
Page 1 of 1